Profile for Tturpin > Reviews

Content by Tturpin

Tturpin

Page: 1 | 2
Silver Plate Oval Drop Pendant, Chain & Earrings set - Lead, Nickel & Cadmium Free
Offered by Rosetta Crafts
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality set, 19 July 2014
Great service and quality from Rosetta crafts as always....I have ordered several times before and can be confident of a very speedy delivery, attractive packaging, quality craftmanship. Each piece handmade and unique. Lovely set.

Bedazzled Peridot Green Crystal Studded Shamballa Bead Silver Coloured Chain Necklace - Gift Boxed
Offered by Bedazzled Accessories
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality necklace, 19 July 2014
A beautiful quality item, just as described and exactly what I was looking for. Arrived promptly, well packaged and in a gorgeous box. I have no hesitation in recommending it.

2 X No1accessory champagne multi-functional shining crystal shaft stylus pen for Nokia Lumia 1020
Offered by no1accessory
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful double function item, 13 July 2014
Was pleased with swift delivery. This is a great double function item. The top end works well with the touch screen of my phone, and the ballpoint pen, which is a twist action at the point end, is of good quality. Recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning necklace, 24 Jun 2014
Having purchased from Rosetta Crafts before, I am always confident of a very speedy service, with items beautifully packaged. This was no exception. The necklace is unusual with three strands suspended from the main necklace. The online picture doesn't do it justice. The colour of the hearts is lemon [they look more blue online]. They catch the light and sparkle amazingly, as do the small beads around the necklace. I have received favourable comments when wearing it! What I hadn't realised was that it perfectly matches a pair of earrings I bought from Rosetta Crafts some while back..a surprise bonus! This is a quality item. I am delighted with it and cannot recommend highly enough.

Sakkas Stonewashed Rayon Embroidered Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Long Dress
Sakkas Stonewashed Rayon Embroidered Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Long Dress
Offered by Sakka's
Price: 64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 11 May 2014
The dress is a beautiful shade of green..a little brighter than shown. I am a size 10 and it fits very well. I was afraid it might show too much cleavage, but the straps are adjustable so no problem! I am 5'5" and it is calf length which is fine for me. I feel very good in this dress and am very happy with the whole purchase experience..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2014 5:12 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, 12 Mar 2013
These earrings were even better than I expected. The heart is a pretty pale lemon which matches two of the small beads further up. The other beads are clear. The length below the wires is 4cm and they hang beautifully and really sparkle! I am delighted with them.

Ho Hey
Ho Hey
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant song!, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ho Hey (MP3 Download)
What a great, happy, foot-tapping, make-you- want-to-dance joyful song! Heard a short piece of it quite by chance and was instantly smitten. Have played it over and over and can't imagine ever tiring of it. Only one problem with it....it's too SHORT!

BaByliss 3035BU Thermo Ceramic Rollers
BaByliss 3035BU Thermo Ceramic Rollers
Offered by ALL MAX SHOPPING
Price: 69.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 Aug 2011
I managed with my old heated rollers far too long...these new ones are a treat! I like the variable heat control and find I can usually get a good result with just the lowest. They heat up really fast and are easy and comfortable to use...I prefer the pins. I have only one complaint..there is nowhere to store the pins! Spent ages looking for a little compartment!

L'Oreal Couleur Experte Multi-Tonal Hair Colour 6.0 Light Brown Brown Sugar kit
L'Oreal Couleur Experte Multi-Tonal Hair Colour 6.0 Light Brown Brown Sugar kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and swift service, 19 July 2011
I had been using this product for a couple of years but then found it difficult to obtain. Recently I have been using other products which I have not liked as much. I was SO pleased to be able to get Couleur Experte again! The best thing is that it is very kind to the hair. The system is easy to apply and it is so good to be able to colour and highlight in one go. I am just hoping the product will continue to be available. The item was quick to arrive and in good condition and I am very happy!

GoKi Dolls Carry Cradle Basket
GoKi Dolls Carry Cradle Basket
Price: 17.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made...., 13 Feb 2010
I bought this for my 50 year old doll! It is a generous size, unlike many dolls' Moses baskets. The loose mattress, pillow and cover are beautifully made, and the basket excellent quality. I wish the handles were a bit more flexible as they tend to get in the way when getting the doll in and out. But it is a minor thing compared to the overall high quality of the product. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2