Profile for Tturpin > Reviews

Content by Tturpin

Tturpin

Page: 1 | 2
Egmont Toys Cradle (Red/ White)
Egmont Toys Cradle (Red/ White)
Offered by Soup Dragon

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made cradle, 9 Oct 2014
Excellent item....just as described. Beautiful quality. Highly recommended.

Sakkas 3011 Stonewashed Empire Waist Floral Vine Crepe Patchwork Hem Dress - Red - One Size
Offered by Sakka's

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 22 Aug 2014
This is the third Sakkas dress I have bought and I am never disappointed. Delivery is swift. It is as described in a rich red colour. The dress is long enough to be discreet with the very pretty see through hem. I am 5'5" and a size 10, and fit is good.

Charnos Rosa Spring Blue Floral Brief 136610 10
Charnos Rosa Spring Blue Floral Brief 136610 10
Offered by Mio Destino Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty briefs, 22 Aug 2014
I ordered these to match the bra I already have. They are a pretty colour and comfortable too!

Claires Girls and Womens Gold Linear Leaf Drop Earrings in Gold
Claires Girls and Womens Gold Linear Leaf Drop Earrings in Gold
Offered by Claires Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely earrings, 22 Aug 2014
Pretty earrings that shine and sparkle. Just as described, only better! Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality set, 19 July 2014
Great service and quality from Rosetta crafts as always....I have ordered several times before and can be confident of a very speedy delivery, attractive packaging, quality craftmanship. Each piece handmade and unique. Lovely set.

Bedazzled Peridot Green Crystal Studded Shamballa Bead Silver Coloured Chain Necklace - Gift Boxed
Offered by Bedazzled Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality necklace, 19 July 2014
A beautiful quality item, just as described and exactly what I was looking for. Arrived promptly, well packaged and in a gorgeous box. I have no hesitation in recommending it.

2 X No1accessory champagne multi-functional shining crystal shaft stylus pen for Nokia Lumia 1020
Offered by No1accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful double function item, 13 July 2014
Was pleased with swift delivery. This is a great double function item. The top end works well with the touch screen of my phone, and the ballpoint pen, which is a twist action at the point end, is of good quality. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning necklace, 24 Jun 2014
Having purchased from Rosetta Crafts before, I am always confident of a very speedy service, with items beautifully packaged. This was no exception. The necklace is unusual with three strands suspended from the main necklace. The online picture doesn't do it justice. The colour of the hearts is lemon [they look more blue online]. They catch the light and sparkle amazingly, as do the small beads around the necklace. I have received favourable comments when wearing it! What I hadn't realised was that it perfectly matches a pair of earrings I bought from Rosetta Crafts some while back..a surprise bonus! This is a quality item. I am delighted with it and cannot recommend highly enough.

Sakkas Stonewashed Rayon Embroidered Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Long Dress
Sakkas Stonewashed Rayon Embroidered Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Long Dress
Offered by Sakka's

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 11 May 2014
The dress is a beautiful shade of green..a little brighter than shown. I am a size 10 and it fits very well. I was afraid it might show too much cleavage, but the straps are adjustable so no problem! I am 5'5" and it is calf length which is fine for me. I feel very good in this dress and am very happy with the whole purchase experience..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2014 5:12 PM BST

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, 12 Mar 2013
These earrings were even better than I expected. The heart is a pretty pale lemon which matches two of the small beads further up. The other beads are clear. The length below the wires is 4cm and they hang beautifully and really sparkle! I am delighted with them.

Page: 1 | 2