Profile for Mrs D M Thomas > Reviews

Content by Mrs D M Thomas

Mrs D M Thomas "dorothy_thomas"

The Fear Index
The Fear Index
by Robert Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Filled my evenings, 10 April 2013
This review is from: The Fear Index (Hardcover)
This is a book I took to Italy on holiday and no-one could persuade me to go out in the evenings because I wanted to finish reading it! 5 star book.

Horrible Science of Everything
Horrible Science of Everything
by Nick Arnold

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, 10 April 2013
Every kid should have this - it's instructive, clever and fun with surreal pictures, probably for age 8 or 9 upwards. Especially quick delivery, thank you

Star Wars Trilogy: Episodes IV, V And VI [DVD]
Star Wars Trilogy: Episodes IV, V And VI [DVD]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford
Offered by lightningdvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Stupendous, 10 April 2013
We took 3 young folks on a ski holiday and we promised them wall-to-wall Star Wars apres-ski (they'd NEVER seen Star Wars - imagine). Then we found we only had VHS versions. Horror! Well, your seller was the only person who could supply the DVD in time (and at a good price) so, extra well done, blue moo, we'd have been sunk without you.
PS They watched them all!

Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: A professional image editor's guide to the creative use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC
by Martin Evening

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas present for my husband, 29 Dec. 2012
I think he is totally awed by this book. He cannot even watch recorded ppogrammes on TV because he is reading the book!

Pippi Longstocking Gift Edition
Pippi Longstocking Gift Edition
by Astrid Lindgren

5.0 out of 5 stars For my niece, 29 Dec. 2012
She liked it very much, I was pleased. Sorry I can't fill in your extra words, you shouldn't require so many otherwise I will cop out of reviewing anything!!!

Konig Portable Photo Studio Kit including Tent + Lights + Tripod + Coloured Backgrounds
Offered by CameraKing (Shipping from UK)

3.0 out of 5 stars My husband hasn't used it yet, 29 Dec. 2012
A present for my husband. I think he will want to use this but it's a bit early to tell whether it's the next best thing since sliced bread or a cheap alternative to the real thing. Maybe the seller knows better than me?

Digital Restoration from Start to Finish: How to repair old and damaged photographs
by Ctein

5.0 out of 5 stars A present for my husband, 29 Dec. 2012
He's totally delighted with this book. He's been "doing it himself" for ages and now he has a book to show him how. What could be better?