Profile for regular reader > Reviews

Content by regular reader

regular reader

iGloo 8GB Novelty Cute Baby Penguin USB 2.0 Flash Drive Data Memory Stick Device - Black and White
Offered by Memory House

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, 19 Dec 2013
A great little stick, ideal to store all my craft folders, but just a word of warning - he took exactly 30 days to swim here from China! No problem with the product itself but I intended him for a birthday present and the birthday is long gone.

Petlife Otodex Veterinary Eardrops for Pet, 14 ml
Petlife Otodex Veterinary Eardrops for Pet, 14 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 8 Sep 2013
One of my poor little rescue cavaliers has always suffered with black, hard exudate in her ears and for three years I have used the product recommended by the vet which is wet, messy and she hates it. We used Otodex for three days recently and she is a new dog. No more rushing about rubbing her ears on the carpet. I shall recommend this product to everyone with problem dog ears now!

100 114mm (4.5") White Plastic Lollipop Sticks for Cake Pops and Lollies
100 114mm (4.5") White Plastic Lollipop Sticks for Cake Pops and Lollies
Offered by The Packaging Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for popcakes, 22 Mar 2013
A stick is a stick is a stick but these are nice, smooth plastic which are sturdy and do a good job. Much better than the papery version and good value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 26 Sep 2012
My rescue Cavalier really benefits from using this product, also for fear of the car like another reviewer, and I was a bit alarmed when I realised it had to come from the States as we get through quite a lot. However we managed by using the human version for a week or two and I was delighted to discover we were sent a 20 ml bottle instead of the 10 ml advertised. I am not sure if this is a typing mistake at this end or in the States as my previous bottle purchased here was also 20 ml. It is obviously much better value than I thought I was getting. Great. Thank you.

KitchenAid Recipe Collection
KitchenAid Recipe Collection
by Publications International
Edition: Ring-bound

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 2 Sep 2012
The quality is great but the content absolutely useless except the bread section. Like other reviewers I was very disappointed as it is an American book which I would not have ordered had I seen it. There is hardly any information on how to use the Kitchen Aid itself, which I now realise doesn't actually need a special book! Trade in price is only 81p so it will clutter up my bookcase for a while and I will experiment with the breads but not much else and then it will find its way to a charity shop. Don't waste your money unless you are from the States or have an affinity with American food and can access strange ingredients.

Spider Catcher, Spider & Insect Vacuum with new Turbo Booster, ENERGIZER battery included
Offered by Cyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mozzie Catcher, 3 Aug 2012
I have had one of the shorter version for years but the extended version is wonderful for small to medium house spiders.... not sure I could even approach one of the real biggies in case it didn't fit! Have only just discovered how great this is with mosquito's though - the sort that buzz around your head all night. We have been plagued this year and I can collect up to 25 in here one at a time from the ceiling and other awkward places. Although they automatically try to get out each time you take the top off they get sucked back down to make room for the next one.... then let them go all together, brilliant. Have just ordered a spare battery so as not to be left unprotected!

Adaptil Collar
Adaptil Collar

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 24 July 2012
This review is from: Adaptil Collar (Misc.)
6 year old ex-breeding rescue cavalier finding new life very hard after never being out of her kennel environment. Bought the Adaptil collar and put it on but really just assumed she was settling. Took the collar off after 4 weeks and a roll in fox poo and since then she has become more and more frightened again - runs away on walks, hates the car, refuses to budge on a lead and just wants to hide in her crate except the occasional cuddle. Have just ordered the next collar and will now use them for as long as it takes. Amazing demonstration that it really works in this instance.
3 months on and Tilly tells me every time her collar is wearing off by reverting to some of the terrified behaviour she exhibited when she first arrived - again proof to me that it is working with this particularly frightened little girl.