Profile for Connie > Reviews

Content by Connie

Connie (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Poetic GraphGrip Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Blue(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by Smart Shop Online
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 24 May 2014
This case is a nice colour and has a good rubbery feel to it so it doesn't slip when holding. It fits well with the ports and curls over the front so you can put it face down and protect the screen. The camera lens on the back is no longer an issue as it is protected by the case. The rubber is slightly raised around it.

OPROshield Gold Mouthguard - Red, One Size
OPROshield Gold Mouthguard - Red, One Size
Offered by Martial Art Shop
Price: 16.94

4.0 out of 5 stars A good standard shield, 23 Aug 2013
I bought these to have as a quality spare as both by sons play highschool rugby and I have paid to have dental guards. I would say they are a good tight fit and thanks to one of the reviews made sure they didn't bite too hard that bottom teeth marked the shield.
Reason I dropped a star was because the 'one size' I felt was too short. My boys have small jaws but as my older son has his other molars the gum shield did not reach to cover-only half.

Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)
Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)
Price: 13.57

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 17 Aug 2013
Competitively priced and seems to charge well. Have had a similar charger in the past. This is a replacement and seems to work just as well.

HTC Double Dip Hard Shell Case for HTC One - Grey/Red
HTC Double Dip Hard Shell Case for HTC One - Grey/Red
Price: 14.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Adequate protection and looks good, 17 Aug 2013
Purchased for my sons phone. He is pleased with how it looks and it seems to offer good protection. He has dropped it albeit not from any great height and not on concrete surfaces.

Magician (Riftwar Saga)
Magician (Riftwar Saga)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally got my 15 yr old to read!, 17 Aug 2013
Have tried for years to get My 15 year old son to read. He is a Skyrim fan and my brother who was a D&D player in his youth and who also read a number if Raymond fiest books convinced him to give this a try.
Well he could not put it down. He reads every free moment and I've even ordered the other 2 books in the series. As a mum I am happy that my son is reading novels and less gaming :)

Osmo Extreme Volume Shampoo 350ml / 12.3 fl.oz.
Osmo Extreme Volume Shampoo 350ml / 12.3 fl.oz.
Offered by Just Beauty UK
Price: 5.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to use, 14 Aug 2013
Wasn't as expensive as some of the other shampoo's I've used but I like the creamy texture of the liquid. Gave a good lather and my hair felt as though it had a good wash after the first wash and with product in my hair. I don't bother with a second wash as I use it daily so it lasts long in this size. Nice smelling too.

SEBASTIAN craft clay 50 ml
SEBASTIAN craft clay 50 ml
Offered by myhairfr
Price: 10.55

2.0 out of 5 stars son found it hard to use, 14 Aug 2013
My son used the old packaged Sebastian craft clay an liked the texture of it for giving him a messy look. He found this newly packaged product to be drier in comparison so was harder to work into a creamy paste when applying. He will either try a different product of different make.

Sins of the Father
Sins of the Father
Price: 1.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Was one of the better free downloads, 14 Aug 2013
This was one of the better free downloads that I read this summer. Worth a read. Not sure from the summary if I would have bought it but enjoyed it so if you like the description....give it a go.

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - HTC One 2013 (M7) (2 x Screen Protectors) - IMPORTANT: only compatible with the HTC One 2013 model, and not the other devices in the HTC One Range
Offered by MediaDevil
Price: 9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality with excellent service., 14 Aug 2013
This is a quality screen saver so although you only get 2, I get at least a year out of each one. This is a phone that is always in a handbag too! I purchased at least 4 different screen protectors for each phone in the family. I've bought others where I've been given at least 6 and I end up wasting half of them getting them on. These go on first attempt and I've not worried with air bubbles. Highly recommend.

Griffin Survivor Case for iPhone 4/4S - Citron/Black
Griffin Survivor Case for iPhone 4/4S - Citron/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 14 Aug 2013
My husband really wanted to move away from his builder's (brick) phone and could not have done it had it not been for this case. Yes, the touch is not as sensitive as the phone is inside a complete case but it also means that nothing gets in i.e. dust! The ports are protected and you can still charge with the case on but you need to remove the clip though. He has dropped his phone more than once and on gravel and stone and it is all good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4