Profile for Alison Ella > Reviews

12 Years A Slave
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars unbelievable, 19 Aug 2014
Very Harrowing but story detailed amazingly, was just so sad to think this actually happened, would highly recommend viewing and a box of tissues.

Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her
Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her

5.0 out of 5 stars upsetting, touching, loving, 15 July 2014
Well I have put off reading this book for a long time as think about maddie nearly every day and what her parents and family must be going through, and just find it so upsetting, this is a very well written book, how Kate managed I have no idea, it is clear they are a loving family and have been treated most horribly, but they somehow continue with strength through pain. I admire and respect the mccanns for their courage and strength, knowing they will never give up on Madeleine, nor shall I.

Great read through terrible events but gives hope, god bless and I pray maddie is home soon x

Fancy Dress Love Bite Fangs, Dental Fix
Fancy Dress Love Bite Fangs, Dental Fix
Offered by Urban Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 28 Oct 2013
These are fantastic, I have never used anything like this before but bought them for a halloween party, instructions are easy to follow, to be honest I was abit sceptical about them staying in but they do and they look fab, very natural colour and a great effect, I would highly recommend both the seller and the item.

A Friend Like Henry
A Friend Like Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and inspirational, 6 Jun 2013
A very well written book by the author, very inspiring and emotional. I read this book within a few hours it was so engrossing, tells how a family over come heartbreak time after time and how Henry assisted an autistic boy beyond belief, very moving, the family have united together and stayed strong throughout emotional roller coasters and this book details just what can be done with determination, care and most of all love. Excellent read.

MAM Self-Sterilising Anti-Colic 260 ml Bottles 3-Pack (2 x Blue, 1 x Green)
MAM Self-Sterilising Anti-Colic 260 ml Bottles 3-Pack (2 x Blue, 1 x Green)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for quickness and convenience, 28 April 2013
I was abit unsure of these following some of the reviews about them leaking etc but went ahead anyway, my dr browns have never been used since. These bottles are fab, great as they are so quick to wash, sterilise and put together, so excellent if visiting people, you don't need to worry if your little one demands an unexpected feed as you can wash it and sterilise it, just don't forget to take milk and as long as a microwave is available.
I don't have many problems with them leaking but I heat mines either in microwave if I'm organised and have made in advance or I am cooling it from making it fresh, the only thing I have found is if you heat them in a jug of hot water I think the plastic must expand as you do get colouration in the water .. Milk leaking alittle out of it, then when feeding I get a few drips of water coming out of the bottom seal but I've never had any major leaks and this is not a problem, as for the teet it is a good shape but when baby was smaller I was removing out mouth due to suction so perhaps not as good as dr browns.
Overall I am pleased with these, purely for quickness, ease when out and about and design, I would recommend these although they are not totally faultless.

Paint Your Own Egg Cups - two egg cups to decorate
Paint Your Own Egg Cups - two egg cups to decorate
Offered by UK + DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 9 April 2013
These are good quality, unlike most ceramic paints, they covered the egg cups really well, stayed nice bright colours, my 8 yr old and 3 yr old loved doing them, didn't get any on clothes so don't know if it would wash out, have not yet used the egg cups so don't know how they will wash, but for arts and crafts and quality of finished product I can't fault.

Cot Mattress - Sprung Deluxe Spring Interior - 120cm x 60cm
Cot Mattress - Sprung Deluxe Spring Interior - 120cm x 60cm
Offered by Mum, Dad and Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill buy, 9 April 2013
Was a bit wary of buying this after the reviews regarding the smell, I opened it upon receipt and the first thing I did was give it a smell, yes there is a chemical smell from it, however upon giving it an airing both in sunlight when we get it and within the house the smell soon disappeared, (within a day or so), the mattress is quite a firm mattress but for the money I would say it is very good and would recommend it, this is baby no 3 so I have bought top of the range for baby no 1, mid for 2 and now this one for no 3 and I would honestly say its as good as the top quality for but for less than half the price, baby has slept on it no problem throughout the night and he seems well supported, showing no signs of any dents where head lies etc, so overall I would highly recommend this product, just give it a good airing.

Halloween Party Mist Maker Fogger 1 LED
Halloween Party Mist Maker Fogger 1 LED

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic halloween effect, 8 Nov 2012
This provided the best witches cauldron effect ever, all the kids loved it, it works well and is very easy to use and has a great effect when placed into the black plastic cauldron I also bought to use. Only slight thing is the water from it does spout out in small splashes so leaves a little water around the area but not of any major problem. I would highly recommend this ifmyr looking for that extra special spooky effect.

NEW RUSTIC WOOD HANGING HEART SHAPED PHOTO / PICTURE FRAME
NEW RUSTIC WOOD HANGING HEART SHAPED PHOTO / PICTURE FRAME

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 8 Nov 2012
this is a lovely photo frame and excellent price. It makes a lovely gift, looks good quality and the hearts add a little extra something special to it, liked it so much for the price ordered another 2 for other relatives, you can't go wrong, seller dispatched quickly, excellent service, highly recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent table and chairs, 21 Oct 2011
after much research I opted for this table and chairs for my 20 month old. I have to say it has been a brilliant purchase and my wee boy uses this morning noon and night he loves it. Some other reviews stated the table top was quite flimsy, I have to say that this table is very good for the price it fits 2 children and even my 6 year old has sat and used it. It was easy to put together and I like the option that you can paint the wood if you wish, seems sturdy enough and good size, I would highly recommend this table and chair set.

Page: 1 | 2