Profile for Novel Thoughts > Reviews

Luther [DVD] (2003)
Dvd ~ Joseph Fiennes
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping Movie, 1 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Luther [DVD] (2003) (DVD)
Luther is one of the best Christian movies I have seen. I don't know what the budget was but it looks great. The cast are superb, real quality actors and it shows. I know a certain amount about Luther but certainly not as much as some of the other reviewers on here. However, purely as a movie I'd definately recommend this. The story doesn't drag, you are gripped throughout and Joseph Fiennes is compelling to watch.

Ministry Years Vol. 1
Ministry Years Vol. 1
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Great musician and inspiration, 11 May 2010
This review is from: Ministry Years Vol. 1 (Audio CD)
Both the Ministry Years albums are excellent. Particular favourites of mine are 'When I hear the Praises Start' and 'Asleep in the Light'. I'd recommend Keith Green on every level. In terms of music that touches your spirit there is little better than this.

Faith Undone: The Emerging Church...a New Reformation or an End-Time Deception
Faith Undone: The Emerging Church...a New Reformation or an End-Time Deception
by Roger Oakland

5.0 out of 5 stars Urgent warning to the church, 21 April 2010
Roger Oakland brings a timely message to the church in which he warns of new deceptions and calls us back to the true saving faith. A very important message which I hope many church leaders will be humble enough to accept.

Amongst other books that readers might find interesting is 'Burning Down the Shack' which reveals how subtly we can get drawn down the wrong path. None of us are immune from getting into false doctrines and we need to be aware if it.

Burning Down 'The Shack'