Profile for graemebg > Reviews

Cabin Max Executive
Cabin Max Executive
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Max, 27 Jan. 2016
This case was a very good purchase. Well built but light. No trouble taking as cabin luggage on Ryanair.

The Life and Exploits of a Maltese Sailor
The Life and Exploits of a Maltese Sailor
by Danny Marks

5.0 out of 5 stars The Amazing Danny. RN Retired, 6 Nov. 2015
Danny has lived a very interesting and adventurous life from leaving school and beginning his apprenticeship in Malta dock yard throughout the blitz and joining the Royal Navy and making it a career and making a second career after leaving. I feel privileged to have recently met him and reading about his exploits, leaves me speechless.

Turkey and the Arab Spring: Leadership in the Middle East
Turkey and the Arab Spring: Leadership in the Middle East

5.0 out of 5 stars in fine detail., 27 Oct. 2015
Very well researched over many years, and lays bare the difficulties of trying to find an amicable solution to resolving the troubles within the Middle Eastern ways of life and Western expectations, in fine detail.

Patio Heater Cover I
Patio Heater Cover I

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Patio Heater Cover I
Just the job.

Luxury retro VINTAGE leather wallet mobile stand case cover APPLE iPHONE 5 and 5s (BROWN)
Offered by Suprizebox

4.0 out of 5 stars So I took the old tray from my old case and glued it into the new case which was a perfect fit. Simples, 7 Oct. 2015
The case looks the part. But the mounting tray was too small for my iPhone 5. So I took the old tray from my old case and glued it into the new case which was a perfect fit. Simples.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Sotech Brake Problem, 3 Aug. 2015
What a great buy I thought opening the box. Reading the instructions I set about undoing the two nuts to remove chain cover. I had to prise the cover off as the steel brake ring was locked firmly onto the clutch flywheel. Being under pressure to get a job finished, and an engineer, I undid the 3 spring washers holding the assembly together and dismantled the unit to understand its workings.
A hinged nylon link which operates the locking mechanism was jammed in a downward vertical position by a strong coil spring, stead of being angled off towards the spring at say 75 degrees. I was at a loss for an answer as reassembly (Chimpanzee fashion as I had found it) didn't cure the problem.
I discovered that if I positioned the hinged link by hand using the coil spring to push it into position it would work.
There is a black steel triangular shaped template which fits over the spring, and is the brake positioner from the Black Handle. if the nylon hinge is moved into its correct position using the spring, and then the triangular plate fitted in position you have to force the coil spring into place. This requires a lot of effort to get it in, its tough. Screw on the retaining cover and check that the black handle moves the brake ring closed and open. In the open position you can refit the chain cover after mounting the saw chain and guide.
Whoever assembled the chain cover had either not been shown how to assemble it correctly or lacked the physical strength to compress the springs.
After filling it up. It fired on the 4th pull. It really is a great tool to work with, being well designed and certainly a good buy. It was made for the French market and the operating book has been translated into English from French.
If anyone buying a Sotech has the above problem, don't be put off by my experience, contact the supplier or me, I will be happy to help.

The Cleaning Warehouse Prochem Red Rx 1L
The Cleaning Warehouse Prochem Red Rx 1L

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't think you can get anything better for removing red wine accidents, 23 Jun. 2015
I don't think you can get anything better for removing red wine accidents. we swear by it. Not cheap but does a great job.

Apple IPAD MINI Retina WI-FI 32GB 32 GB 1024 MB 7.9 -inch LCD Space Gray ME277B/A
Offered by TechInTheBasket

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jun. 2015
A great present and very well received.

Hill's Feline Adult Chicken Dry Mix 10 kg