Profile for graemebg > Reviews

Covert Radar and Signals Interception: The Secret Career of Eric Ackermann
Covert Radar and Signals Interception: The Secret Career of Eric Ackermann
by Peter Jackson

2.0 out of 5 stars Had a great life, 7 Oct 2014
Been everywhere, done what ?

Mossad: The Great Operations of Israel's Secret Service
Mossad: The Great Operations of Israel's Secret Service

5.0 out of 5 stars Making the World a safer Place, 7 Oct 2014
Very well researched. I would say Mossad has got on with the job of making the world a safer place with determination.

Windows 7 - Dell OptiPlex 760 Desktop Computer - Powerful Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.5GHz Processor - Wi Fi Enabled - 250GB Hard Drive - 4GB Memory - DVD RW (Writer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Used Del Optiplex, 4 Feb 2014
This is the first time I have bought a used computer and was feeling rather hesitant, but the power supply in my Dell had blown up. I messed about trawling the internet and needed a replacement without a screen, keyboard or mouse.

This find on Amazon was spot on, and runs like a dream. I still have to recover the files and programs from the old hard drive, but I will do that with a hard drive docking station.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2014 2:00 PM BST

The Rise of Militant Islam: An Insider's View of the Failure to Curb Global Jihad

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for dreamers, 10 Dec 2013
Anthony has done his homework. We are being kept in the dark, I would think about the Muslim faith and objectives are, so not to ruffle them. It looks like Anthony has hit the spot when you see the carnage they create in the name of Jihad just look at Syria, which is after those book was written. They intend taking the West by Jihad and introducing ShIa Law. Killing all unbelievers. That's us.

My Office 2013 RT
My Office 2013 RT
by Paul McFedries

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job for SURFACE users, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: My Office 2013 RT (Paperback)
Finding your way round the Surface out of the box is bad enough, Office RT without this book is more I got so bogged down with trial and error I was getting annoyed to say the least. This saved my sanity.

A Newbies Guide to the Microsoft Surface Tablet: Everything You Need to Know About the Surface and Windows RT by Minute Help Guides (2012)
by Minute Help Guides

5.0 out of 5 stars Another must if you are thinking of buying a SurfaceTablet, 30 Nov 2013
After countless frustrations of trying to fathom out how to get working with the Surface, and Windows 8 /8.1 this was a gem I found in Amazon.

Without it you could find yourself going mad. 3 weeks later I prefer the Surface than my Lap Top.

Microsoft Surface: Visual QuickStart Guide
Microsoft Surface: Visual QuickStart Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential guide, 30 Nov 2013
Very well put together. You will find to your horror after opening the box, that the "Surface" is supplied without any instructions of any kind.
If you have no clues about Windows 8 RT you need this guide. It took me a few days before I thought of trying Amazon. Bingo! I have never looked back.

What attracted me to "the surface" was it was the only tablet that had a USB port and adding a 4 way USB extender you can add a standard key board and mouse. This book took away the frustrations.

The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (And the Crusades)
The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (And the Crusades)

5.0 out of 5 stars This will keep you awake at night, 30 Nov 2013
A well researched book, dating from the 7th Century to the present. Gives an understanding of how and why Islam has grown in strength towards its determination to conquer the world by unfair means and down right brutality. Christianity doesn't stand a cat in hells chance of survival against Islam whose aim is to kill it off at any cost.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2014 4:23 PM BST

Israel's Right to the Land!
Israel's Right to the Land!

3.0 out of 5 stars What you need to know, 30 Nov 2013
It answers some of the myths associated with the constant aggression that festers between Israel and its neighbours. What you can be assured of, there never will be a peaceful solution

1001 Beers: You Must Try Before You Die
1001 Beers: You Must Try Before You Die

3.0 out of 5 stars 1001 Beers, 30 Nov 2013
Funny book of beers from all over the world. I heard about it on a Simon Mayo program on evening, and had a compulsion to buy it for a laugh more than anything. I have had many over the names they call some.
I have had my fun and worth keeping in the bathroom for visitors to gape at.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3