Profile for graemebg > Reviews

graemebg

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Battle of Jutland
The Battle of Jutland

3.0 out of 5 stars Battle of Jutland as understood by an American Admiral, 31 Mar. 2016
I am sorry to say not an easy read. I find almost every chapter starts well but soon the interesting parts will be delayed for later analysis by which time it is easy to lose the plot. You soon find it was never edited into English as we understand. A shame as such a great amount of research went into its compilation.

EFLEX COMPUTERS RE-FURBISHED DELL LATITUDE E6400 LAPTOPS PLAIN PINK Office |Genuine WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL |Fast Intel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz 120 GB HDD 4 GB Memory |WI-FI Wireless | Screen 14.1" Office DVD |CHEAP Notepads | Notebooks | Used - Very Good Computers Laptops

4.0 out of 5 stars Refurbushed Dell E6400, 29 Mar. 2016
I bought an E6400 late 2015 and was tempted to upgrade to Windows 10. I didn't use the laptop it over Christmas but when I tried in January it had crashed. I bought repair install disks from Zega Digital through Amazon but a waste of money. I bought the refurbished E6400 from EFLEX Computers through Amazon and used it to revive the operating system on the crashed one. Bingo. The pink one has had a full life as the "Pink" is a none Dell covering to hide its age, but it does a great job. The thing I like about E6400 is they are DYI repairable and upgradable.

Re INSTALL Repair Restore WINDOWS 10 "HOME" Edition 64 Bit PLUS DRIVERS PACK DVD PC Laptop Computer DVD CD Disc Disk
Offered by pc_mediafx

1.0 out of 5 stars Windows 10 Repair disk ?, 29 Mar. 2016
That was the problem. Upgrading my Dell E6400 to windows 10. I had a crash, bought the disk but It didn't work for me and I tried everything I could think of. In the end I bought another E6400 cheap and did a bit of copying from the working one and Bingo success.

Defence Lasers and Optronic Systems: Semiconductor Diode Laser Electronics: Article

3.0 out of 5 stars Lasers. What they can do., 29 Mar. 2016
A very good book for researching the technology and application. But I was hoping it would be more practical for experimental projects taking my age into account a young mid 70's.

Kindle Paperwhite E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle old and new., 29 Mar. 2016
It was a birthday present earlier this month and I took it to Cyprus. Absolutely first class to read in full sunlight without any screen reflection and perfect in the dark. The downside is the pages are in black and white only no colour, and it does not have an audio socket like the old kindle so really at times you need them both. The clever part is what ever you where reading on the old Kindle, it picks up where you left off on the "White" so you can carry on as I did in Cyprus.

Cabin Max Executive Trolley Flight Approved Hand Luggage- 55 x 40 x 20 expandable to 55x40x25cm ...
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Max, 27 Jan. 2016
This case was a very good purchase. Well built but light. No trouble taking as cabin luggage on Ryanair.

The Life and Exploits of a Maltese Sailor
The Life and Exploits of a Maltese Sailor
by Danny Marks

5.0 out of 5 stars The Amazing Danny. RN Retired, 6 Nov. 2015
Danny has lived a very interesting and adventurous life from leaving school and beginning his apprenticeship in Malta dock yard throughout the blitz and joining the Royal Navy and making it a career and making a second career after leaving. I feel privileged to have recently met him and reading about his exploits, leaves me speechless.

Turkey and the Arab Spring: Leadership in the Middle East
Turkey and the Arab Spring: Leadership in the Middle East

5.0 out of 5 stars in fine detail., 27 Oct. 2015
Very well researched over many years, and lays bare the difficulties of trying to find an amicable solution to resolving the troubles within the Middle Eastern ways of life and Western expectations, in fine detail.

Patio Heater Cover I
Patio Heater Cover I

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Patio Heater Cover I
Just the job.

Luxury retro VINTAGE leather wallet mobile stand case cover APPLE iPHONE 5 and 5s (BROWN)
Offered by Suprizebox

4.0 out of 5 stars So I took the old tray from my old case and glued it into the new case which was a perfect fit. Simples, 7 Oct. 2015
The case looks the part. But the mounting tray was too small for my iPhone 5. So I took the old tray from my old case and glued it into the new case which was a perfect fit. Simples.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5