Profile for airport traveller > Reviews

airport traveller

Lucifer (Blake's 7)
Lucifer (Blake's 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the past future, 2 Jun 2013
Thank you Paul Darrow. From the man who gave us " You're him aren't you?"" We have a great intergalactic political backstabbing romp. I read it in one go. Please can we have another one soon?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle with 3G and Wireless, 29 Oct 2010
I spotted this on an email from Amazon and had been thinking about getting a book reader for a while, but until now was not tempted to get one. It was the combination of 3G and wireless, plus the value for money price which prompted me to get it. And it is absolutely brilliant. They have got it just right. It isn't heavy. It fits inside a jacket pocket (just). You can buy a book anywhere there is 3G. You can surf the Internet, but in practice you don't use it for that, because with the black and white or rather greyscale it comes through rather obscure and sometimes difficult to read. I don't want to carry around a pile of books and so I can download what I want to it and read through it on planes and trains. Any issues? When you hold it the page buttons are on either side of the device at the same height, so if you are holding it at an angle you have to be careful not to press the back page button instead of the forward page button. Battery life is excellent and you can download PDF's and other text files to read. Just get one.