Profile for Nicotech > Reviews

CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey
CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey
Offered by CPR Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant I used to get 3 - 5 calls a ..., 14 Aug 2014
Brilliant I used to get 3 - 5 calls a day, PPI, energy companies, wrong numbers all the time, now I have peace and don't hate it when the phone rings anymore - and if I do get the odd new number trying to catch me out I just press the single button and all is well in the Knowledge they will not be ringing me back again as they too have been blocked. So easy to set up and use (idea if BT fitted one of these to their exchange it would save us all £40.00p), however it is money very well spent highly recommend for a quiet phone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2014 5:56 PM BST

Padders Men's Navy Slipper CHARLES 9 UK
Padders Men's Navy Slipper CHARLES 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars so go the first time i bough another pair, 19 Nov 2013
These Padders slippers are the best slippers I have ever owned - I bought a pair 2 yrs. ago and I have worn them almost every day - sadly they are coming to the end of the road so I have just bought another pair not cheap but worth it - they are comfortable and light but warm and flexible I would highly recommend these slippers

TeckNet® Wireless Mains Plug-In Doorbell Door Chime
TeckNet® Wireless Mains Plug-In Doorbell Door Chime
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a real quality product at a great price !!!!!, 10 May 2013
I bought this door bell after the battery operated one I had previously let me down - the battery had gone flat and a courier came and left a call card - I had missed the delivery and had to collect from the depot all because of the battery in the bell being flat - This is why I searched for a mains door bell and found this one, it came very quick and was well packed - very easy to set up and loud enough to hear throughout our property - choice of ring tones - and no maintenance - not missed a delivery since having bought this item very pleased with the product and the service.

The Schwarzenegger Collection (Action Icons) (3 Discs) [DVD]
The Schwarzenegger Collection (Action Icons) (3 Discs) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

5.0 out of 5 stars A great selection of films, 9 April 2013
a great selection of Arnold films - great price too - very fast delivery and well packed - helps replace my VHS video's and bring my collection up to date for a good price.

Beautiful, Best of Breed, Golden Retriever resin figure. An ideal gift for the dog lover (NC5284).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, 9 Mar 2013
Bought for my partner who loves this golden retriever figure, good quality very good likeness/realistic( better than picture), would recommend.

Yellow Labrador T shirt, Mans Best Friend, Red, size Large
Yellow Labrador T shirt, Mans Best Friend, Red, size Large
Offered by Art2Wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea for dog lovers., 9 Mar 2013
This shirt is really good quality and has a quality print too, has washed and washed still good image fast delivery and good price would recomend.

Golden Retriever Puppies Coffee Mug Christmas Gift Idea, Ref:AD-GR56MG
Golden Retriever Puppies Coffee Mug Christmas Gift Idea, Ref:AD-GR56MG
Offered by Advanta Products

5.0 out of 5 stars A pick me up a coffee time, 9 Mar 2013
This puppy mug makes coffee break relaxing, just look at those puppies and your heart melts a great gift - quick delivery and a great price would recommend.

8GB Heart USB Memory Stick - Flash Drive/Pen Drive - School/Novelty Gift for Girl
Offered by memory-mates

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the occasion, 28 Dec 2012
I bought this to put my nephew's weddding photo's and video on to give them as a gift - it is a perfect way to store those memories

Beaphar Toothpaste for Dogs And Cats, 100g
Beaphar Toothpaste for Dogs And Cats, 100g

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 26 Oct 2012
having used this product for 14 yrs with our labrador - who's teeth we have countless comments on from other dog owners regarding their excellent condition and colour - including 4 different vetenarians as we have moved around the country, i have just purchased more of the product for our new golden retreiver puppy with the confidence that i know with weekly brushing he too will have the healthiest teeth and gums for years to come, excellent product start gently just rub the gums with the paste to get the dog used to the taste then introduce the brush starting in a short session then gradually working longer on the teeth until the dog gets used to it - he will be excited once he see's the tooth brush in a few weeks as they love the taste of this product - happy brushing.

Ram memory upgrade 2GB DDR3 PC3-8500 1067MHz for Acer Aspire One D255 (Intel Atom N550) DDR3 ; Aspire One (D260) Intel Atom N475 & Aspire One d255e netbooks
Offered by FLEXX ram

5.0 out of 5 stars memory upgrade for d255 acer netbook, 31 Jan 2012
I Bought this memory upgrade for my acer one D255 netbook (windows 7), to enhance the performance and speed of the netbook, it was straight forward to fit and was instaled automatically on re-boot - i immediately noticed fast start up and task completion time also quicker shut down along with much smoother operation for the money it was well worth the effort and i am very pleased with the performance now - i would recommend this to anyone with the acer one D255 who is cursing as it is a little slow with just the original 1GB of Ram - but by adding this extra 1GB (2GB total), you will be much happier with your machine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4