Profile for AGC19 > Reviews

Content by AGC19

AGC19

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Feb 2014
Easy to assemble and install. I am in a poor signal area. I installed it in my loft. It works extremely well. I now have a great picture.

Philips SPA1305/10 Wired Active
Philips SPA1305/10 Wired Active
Offered by MGM GROUP INTERNATIONAL

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good value, 27 Jun 2013
This is the second set of these speakers that I have bought, the first were for me, these were for a present. I think that the sound quality is very good, even when turned up nearly to the maximum, they are an unobtrusive and simple set-up, and really good value.

One Thousand English Country Dance Tunes
One Thousand English Country Dance Tunes
by Michael Raven
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jun 2013
What an excellent book of tunes. There are some really catchy tunes in here, and although I'm only grade 1 at the moment, I can play enough of them to develop my interest, and will tackle the harder ones as I get better. I wouldn't be without this book, I treat myself to playing a few tunes from it, intermittently with practising a few scales or bowing exercise pieces, and it keeps me interested. If there is any negative thing I could think of, it is that you may in time need a beefier music stand to hold it, if like mine yours is a bit weedy, but to me that's just testament to its awesomeness. Thoroughly recommended.

Jigs, Reels and Hornpipes: For Violin, with Optional Easy Violin and Guitar: Traditional Fiddle Tunes from England, Ireland and Scotland
by Edward Huws Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tunes, 22 May 2013
I am enjoying using this book. It has a good variety of tunes. As a beginner (Grade 1), I am finding tunes that even I can play, and there is more that I will be able to take on as I progress. For me, money well spent I feel.

Tales of Triumph Motorcycles & the Meriden Factory
Tales of Triumph Motorcycles & the Meriden Factory
by Hughie Hancox

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 22 May 2011
I really enjoyed this book. Hughie really brings to life the characters that he worked with. I can't recommend it highly enough for anyone with either an interest in old Triumphs, or an interest in the British motorcycle industry. I didn't want to put it down.

Red Tape and White Knuckles: One Woman's Motorcycle Adventure through Africa
Red Tape and White Knuckles: One Woman's Motorcycle Adventure through Africa
by Lois Pryce

5.0 out of 5 stars Top read, 8 Sep 2010
Absolutely brilliant. Just one of those books that I start and can't put down, it's so funny and captivating (just like 'Lois on the Loose'). I think Lois has a great writing style, with just the right amount of descriptive content. Great follow up to the first book and I really appreciate the laughs and entertainment it gave me.