Profile for Metaller > Reviews

Content by Metaller

Metaller (Huddersfield, West Yorkshire United Kingdom)

ASCIANZ by NPC Compression Travel Flight Socks Size 9-11, 43-46 LARGE - BLACK
ASCIANZ by NPC Compression Travel Flight Socks Size 9-11, 43-46 LARGE - BLACK
Offered by PELICAN ASIG (EU) LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose - good price, 19 April 2013
Some of the reviews here will tell you that these are not in fact, fit for purpose.

I found them to be perfectly fine. I am a 6 foot male of average build for my height and these socks provided compression from the top of my calf to my ankle. I did not have any discomfort for the duration of a 7.5 hour flight.

Personally, there were no drawbacks for me.

Game of Thrones - Season 1 [DVD] [2012]
Game of Thrones - Season 1 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Sean Bean

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer brilliance, 19 April 2013
I was absolutely hooked from the first episode. I've not read the books but have received some recommendations and will pick these up in future.

It's unashamedly brutal and the treachery and debauchery will have you addicted. It's worth all the hype - if you like this sort of thing, don't hesitate.

Alive or Just Breathing
Alive or Just Breathing

5.0 out of 5 stars Killswitch - THE NEXT BIG THING, 13 April 2003
This review is from: Alive or Just Breathing (Audio CD)
This album is in my opinion completely flawless. Every track will move you in some way, whether its raising goosebumps on your arms with the emotively powerful melodies or whether you just want to get up and slam to the hardcore art these boys produce.
The riffs are completely insane and accompanied by magnificent drumming and split-personality vocals i think these guys match probably any band in the world today for aggression and energy.
This album is a must have for true metal fans. Their first, self titled album is worth the money as well with earlier versions of Vide Infra and Temple from the Within.
Buy this album; your collection is incomplete without it