Profile for tasha > Reviews

Content by tasha

tasha

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
RoomMates Children's Repositonable Disney Wall Stickers Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Multi-Color

5.0 out of 5 stars These stickers are great, I bought them for my sons jake themed ..., 29 Oct 2014
These stickers are great, I bought them for my sons jake themed room, and he loved them. Fantastic quality, easy to stick on, and you get loads of stickers, perfect choice for any little boy who loves pirates

Personalised Godfather Card
Personalised Godfather Card
Offered by Personalised Gifts online

5.0 out of 5 stars Godfather cards, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Personalised Godfather Card
This is such a lovely card. I bought 2 for my sons godfathers and they were very well received. Their a great inexpensive way to say thank you. I would certainly buy again and I would defiantly recommend.

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy's Crawl-Along Ball
Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy's Crawl-Along Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 Aug 2013
This was a treat for my son to encourage him to move, Its a lovely toy, he hasn't started crawling yet but he certainly turns himself around to try and catch it to play with it. Its great as it just rolls. Its extremely durable and sturdy and that's what you want with kids toys. I would defiantly recommend, and I would defiantly buy again.

In the Night Garden New Design Colouring Pencils, pack of 8
In the Night Garden New Design Colouring Pencils, pack of 8
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

3.0 out of 5 stars INTG, 2 Aug 2013
I have bought these to go in my sons party bags. Its not been his birthday yet, but they look nice and he he's having an in the night garden birthday party, so I'm sure these will go down well.

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life
by Allen Carr

4.0 out of 5 stars Stop smoking, 2 Aug 2013
My partner smokes like a chimney, and I really hate it. Now I have tried everything to get him to quit, and nothing has worked. So I bought him this book after everybody I knew telling me how great it was. I really hope it works I am currently trying to get him to read it. So only time will tell. It was well packaged and it was delivered really quickly.

In the Night Garden Party Invitations - 20 in the night garden party invites
In the Night Garden Party Invitations - 20 in the night garden party invites
Offered by Party Showroom

4.0 out of 5 stars Party invitations, 2 Aug 2013
I bought these for my sons birthday party I haven't used them yet but They look lovely, and they go really well with his in the night themed birthday party.

In The Night Garden - Loot Bags
In The Night Garden - Loot Bags
Offered by Party Showroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Loot bags, 2 Aug 2013
These are great, Nice and big and sturdy I would defiantly recommend these bags, and I would buy this product again. Really quick delivery.

Mickey Mouse Club House - Storybook Surprises [DVD]
Mickey Mouse Club House - Storybook Surprises [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dvd, 2 Aug 2013
I bought this for my disabled brother who is mickey mouse obsessed, and I have to say its great. He loves it. It was delivered quickly, It really is great I recommend this anyone who has a mickey fan.

LeapFrog ABC Spinamals
LeapFrog ABC Spinamals

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog ABC Spinamals (Toy)
This is a great product, another must have from leapfrog. I absolutely love this. My son does aswell, A really durable interactive toy, teaches children the alphabet and animals. I have to admit it can drive parents a little bit mad, as it is loud. But its a learning product and it does engage children really well.

In the Night Garden: The Pontipines' Picnic
In the Night Garden: The Pontipines' Picnic
by Andrew Davenport
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 2 Aug 2013
This is a great book, My son is obsessed with in the night garden. I've bought him a few from this collection, and their defiantly worth the money. I only paid £2 for this, but they are worth the £5 that they sell for. Their only short stories so if your expecting a long story these are not for you. But their great if you just want for your child to look through and play with them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3