Profile for artyman > Reviews

Content by artyman

artyman "www.artyman.co.uk" (Hampshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Generic Pair Chrome Guitar Strap Buttons For Acoustic Guitar Bass
Generic Pair Chrome Guitar Strap Buttons For Acoustic Guitar Bass
Offered by SZDSHL
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug 2014
Fitted my old acoustic guitar nicely.

Fender Classic Celluloid Guitar Picks / Plectrums In A Handy Pick Tin - 12 x Tortoiseshell Medium Gauge Picks 351 Style By Dirty Riffs
Offered by Dirty Riffs Guitar Shop
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug 2014
Plectrums are an ordinary sort thing, but came in a handy tin, unfortunately it hasn't improved my playing :-)

Patriot PEF32GSBUSB 32GB Supersonic Boost XT USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Patriot PEF32GSBUSB 32GB Supersonic Boost XT USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Price: 17.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged USB stick, 13 April 2014
Purchased this to replace a 32Gb Transcend stick that wasn't always recognized by my car's audio system, so far this appears to be working fine, so now have a vast choice of music to listen too whilst travelling. [...]

Fender Guitar Strap Black
Fender Guitar Strap Black
Offered by Bandline
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fender Strap, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fender Guitar Strap Black
This is a good quality strap, the ends were tough to get over the buttons, so I doubt I shall need strap locks.

Autoglym 150g High Definition Wax
Autoglym 150g High Definition Wax
Price: 34.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Wax, 29 July 2013
I used this after first prepping the car by using a clay bar then Autoglym Super Resin Polish, Looks good and the dirt seems to wash off easier as well.

Braun Replacement Foil and Cutter Cassette - 70S, Series 7, Pulsonic - 9000 Series
Price: 25.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shaver, 29 July 2013
My wife bought me the shaver as a present and I have just replaced the foil after about eighteen months

Autoglym Super Resin Polish - 1L - Latest Model
Autoglym Super Resin Polish - 1L - Latest Model
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried several polishes but this seems the best, 29 July 2013
Tried several polishes but this seems the best. I first used a clay bar on the car before polishing which was a good pre-cursor to using Autoglyms High Definition Wax to finish off.

Bosmere G326 Premier Rotary Line Cover
Bosmere G326 Premier Rotary Line Cover
Price: 11.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Get's washing dry, 10 Mar 2013
This keeps the line dry, well if it ever stops raining I might manage the washing as well. This looks more sturdy than my old one

Transcend 32GB JetFlash 700 Super Speed USB 3.0 Drive [Frustration-Free Packaging]
Price: 9.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Use this in my car, 10 Mar 2013
Have downloaded my entire music collection and now have a choice of whatever music I want to listen to in the car.

6.35mm 1/4 6.3mm Stereo Socket to 3.5mm Jack Headphone Adapter Converter Plug
6.35mm 1/4 6.3mm Stereo Socket to 3.5mm Jack Headphone Adapter Converter Plug
Offered by TechWareGames
Price: 1.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for Headphones, 10 Mar 2013
Used this to plug my headphones into the PC seems to work fine. I hope the combined weight doesn't strain the socket though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3