Profile for S. V. Tindale > Reviews

Very Hungry Caterpillar Game
Very Hungry Caterpillar Game
Offered by All We Ever Look For

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 10 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Very Hungry Caterpillar Game (Toy)
I ordered three educational games from this company but sadly they arrived in jiffy bags which meant the corners of the game boxes were dog-eared when they arrived :( As they were Christmas gifts I was hoping they would be presentable as the new items that they were... so condition slightly disappointing but products arrived in time. My Grandson enjoys them though.

Beyond the Great Snow Mountains
Beyond the Great Snow Mountains
by Louis L'Amour
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect service, 15 Dec. 2010
The books I ordered for my elderly father-in-law arrived quickly and in perfect condition, so I just wanted to say a big thank you for that. I would recommend your company to anyone.

Hallmark Card Studio (PC)
Hallmark Card Studio (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy creation, 3 Dec. 2010
This is one of the easiest programmes I've used and it has so many varied subjects of cards to send as well as pictures and greetings, which you can personalise using insert text tool. I shall save a fortune in the shops!! I would heartily recommend this to ANYONE.

The Gnostic Bible: Book and Audio-CD Set
The Gnostic Bible: Book and Audio-CD Set
by Marvin Meyer

4.0 out of 5 stars The Gnostic Bible, 9 Feb. 2010
I was slightly disappointed that the audio cd did not directly recite EVERYTHING that the scriptures' reveal is said in these gospels, but the book on the other hand was very illuminating and I can certainly recommend reading the scriptures that did not make it into the New Testament, as they almost exactly recite what Jesus taught there anyway and in some parts, e.g. Gospel of Thomas, it further explains what He was teaching in some parables by quoting Jesus further than for example Matthew did. The item arrived on time and in perfect condition and it is a compelling read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2011 10:11 PM BST

The Nag Hammadi Scriptures: The Revised and Updated Translation of Sacred Gnostic Texts Complete in One Volume
by James M. Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Nag Hammadi Scriptures, 9 Feb. 2010
This is a well-compiled version of the scriptures concerning Christ that did not make it into the New Testament... for the life, of me having read them, I can't understand why because everything written in for example 'The Gospel of Thomas' directly relates to what we read in the four gospels of the bible. It arrived in perfect condition and I am very pleased with the rapid delivery and supportive service provided by Amazon.

The Nativity Story
The Nativity Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Nativity Story, 9 Feb. 2010
This review is from: The Nativity Story (Audio CD)
This is a very touching and moving realisation of Mary's childhood, her relationship to God and Joseph, her parents' understanding of her and the final journey to giving birth to her son, Jesus. The item arrived in excellent condition and on time and I was very pleased with the service Amazon provided.