Profile for Timothy > Reviews

Hurry Up We're Dreaming
Hurry Up We're Dreaming
Offered by MediaMine

3.0 out of 5 stars It is OK, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Hurry Up We're Dreaming (Audio CD)
I liked a few of M83's songs, but the album was surprisingly underwhelming, a few great songs, a few okay songs but mostly fairy rubbish... I would get it though, just for the 3 or 4 great ones.

Tigi Bed Head For Men Matte Separation Workable Wax 85 g
Tigi Bed Head For Men Matte Separation Workable Wax 85 g
Offered by Just One Beauty

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Hairwax, 28 Jun. 2014
As a lover of my hair and it's style, I have always been extremely picky about what wax I have on my hair as it is quite curly. I have tried it all from L'oReal to VO5 and none of them have done the job. This however surprised me a lot. At first glance it is a very nice colour and texture with an appealing smell. It is quite like cream but a bit harder and leaves no white marks to the hair (if applied properly). It is a perfect Matte Wax, it is Matte which makes a good start, and, it is non-greasy and strong holding.

All in all, a great wax for a bargain of a price. All I would say about it, if I had to pick a slight bone, would be that you need a generous amount on damp hair, but I am sure we can wait for our hair to dry to get our money's worth!