Profile for SallyJane > Reviews

Brabantia Topspinner Rotary Airer with 45 mm Metal Ground Spike - 50 Metres
Brabantia Topspinner Rotary Airer with 45 mm Metal Ground Spike - 50 Metres
Price: 64.02

2.0 out of 5 stars Really dissapointed, 9 May 2014
I was so happy to finally have a good secure solid washing line and from a good make. After the first use, 2 lines snapped off, checking the product these are really poorly fitted. After use 2, 2 more have snapped off, i shall be contacting supplier for some replacements?! as i really dont want to have post back this giant item. Having read the feedback it seems i have just been unlucky but im not a happy customer at the moment.

Joules Merridie Fleece - Multi Stripe
Joules Merridie Fleece - Multi Stripe

5.0 out of 5 stars So squishy and lovely, 9 May 2014
I loved this item when i saw it on the Joules website ages ago but i always think these are really overpriced by them for what it is. When i saw this seller had this item at a much more reasonable price i snatched it up. By daughter is only just 4 yrs old but quite broad on top, i always go for age 6 Joules top to get the required room.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars snug as a bug, 2 April 2014
I love this dressing gown. Keeps me cosy on cold nights and looks lovely. Washes great, good price.quality dressing gown.

Vertical Stripe Blue & White Duvet Cover Set 100% Cotton 200 Thread Count, Single Double King SuperKing
Offered by DenimBar.ie - Free Delivery to Ireland
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars superm speedy delivery and lovely item, 2 April 2014
The quilt set came a day earlier than the earliest expected delivery date, ordered Sunday, arrived wed. I've looked for a lovely stripe set in the exact shade I wanted for ages and couldn't believe my luck when I found this product. Lovely big stripe, lovely feel, hadn't noticed this was 200thread count when I ordered so this was a fab surprise. Great.

Red & White Stripe Socks Clown Circus Fancy Dress Wheres Wally
Red & White Stripe Socks Clown Circus Fancy Dress Wheres Wally
Offered by RB FASHIONS
Price: 2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars great but huge, 2 April 2014
Bought these for my sons dress up day as the only ones I found at the time, they are fab but are definitely for an adult as they came up to hismhips. He looked fabulous though

SKY BLUE HOUSE WIFE PILLOW CASES 180 THREAD COUNT PERCALE- PAIR
SKY BLUE HOUSE WIFE PILLOW CASES 180 THREAD COUNT PERCALE- PAIR
Offered by Papa Jones Ltd
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing price and product, 2 April 2014
This item came earlier than the expected delivery date, feel fantastic, are a lovely fresh sky blue colour and the price was just fantastic. I shall be ordering many more in lots of colours. Very pleased.

Barbie Fab Life: Glam Convertible
Barbie Fab Life: Glam Convertible
Offered by net_price_direct
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My little girl will LOVE it., 9 Oct 2013
I cant wait to see my daughters face when she sees this on Christmas day :) very happy, great (large) stocking filler.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what i was expecting, 9 Oct 2013
This looks like my son has made it - NASTY piece of plastic. I would return this item only it arrived from China and im not wasting more money on returning it. Very very disappointed. The box it arrived in is also completely bashed to pieces to couldn't give this as a present even if i wanted to . Very angry.

Barbie Birthday Wishes: Barbie Doll
Barbie Birthday Wishes: Barbie Doll
Offered by Japan-Jorrystore
Price: 69.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful doll in special box, 6 Oct 2013
This is a Christmas present for my barbie obsessed 3 year old. Comes in a special collectors box. Beautiful dress and great detailing which my daughter loves. I think the price is a bit high but all Barbies are pricey. Think my daughter will be very happy come Christmas.

The Sound of Deep House
The Sound of Deep House
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for husband, 20 July 2013
This review is from: The Sound of Deep House (Audio CD)
I cant say ive actually listened to this album as it was bought for my husband but he loves it so that's all that matters.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3