Profile for lovered > Reviews

Clinique SUPERBALM moisturizing gloss 10 grapefr 15 ml
Clinique SUPERBALM moisturizing gloss 10 grapefr 15 ml
Offered by ThinkinBeauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting & pretty colour, 19 May 2013
This lipgloss is the best I have ever bought. It lasts a long time once applied and is a very pretty, natural colour. An excellent alternative to lipstick.

Toni&Guy TGDR5356UK Touch Control 2000 W Dryer
Toni&Guy TGDR5356UK Touch Control 2000 W Dryer

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 19 May 2013
I purchased this hairdryer because it was Which? recommended. It is very powerful and dries my fairly thick, long hair in five minutes - half the time of my old hairdryer. The heat and speed control settings make styling easy and I haven't encountered any problems with the buttons being situated on the side of the handle. The cord is long which is useful. The only slight downside I have found is that because the hairdryer is quite long it is more tricky styling my hair with a barrell brush because I have to hold the dryer quite far away from my head but overall I think it represents excellent value for money and would purchase again.

BT Inspire 1500 Twin Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black
BT Inspire 1500 Twin Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 14 Aug. 2012
Very easy to set up (excellent instructions) and use. Quite stylish as home phones go. Display is easy to read and the buttons are a good size. Value for money. I can see why they are currently the Which? Best Buy. I would purchase these again.

Circulon Steel Elite Stainless Steel Covered Saute Pan, 2.8 Litre - 24 cm
Circulon Steel Elite Stainless Steel Covered Saute Pan, 2.8 Litre - 24 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 8 April 2012
This is a high quality sauté pan which retains the heat well, is a good size and is easy to clean. The sauté pan isn't too heavy to lift when full, unlike other makes and the heat protective grip on the handle is a great feature.

Belkin DualFit Armband for iPhone 4
Belkin DualFit Armband for iPhone 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 3 Jun. 2011
I was looking for an armband to use whilst running that wasn't bulky, could hold a couple of keys and would fit a size 8 womans arm and on that basis, would recommend this product to similar buyers. The armband feels very secure, it doesn't rub and is washable. There is also a small pocket for keys or coins which is useful - this doesn't do up but nothing has fallen out whilst I have used it. Phone buttons are easy to use through the armband and I don't have any trouble getting my phone in and out. The only reason I haven't given the armband 5* is because it absorbs perspiration so the phone gets damp although this has had no effect to date.