Profile for Kj > Reviews

Content by Kj

Kj

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Immortally Ever After (Monster MASH Series, Book 3)
Immortally Ever After (Monster MASH Series, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 7 Jan 2014
I have really enjoyed this series! Worth the money God the men are hot! Good story so funny in bits I laughed out loud can recommend it!

Grimnirs: A Runes Novel (Runes series)
Grimnirs: A Runes Novel (Runes series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan, 5 Jan 2014
Loved this series highly recommend it have bought all and couldn't put it down.hopefully this will be made into a tv series or film would be awesome!

Forged in Fire (A Red-Hot SEALs Novel Book 1)
Forged in Fire (A Red-Hot SEALs Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!, 4 Jan 2014
Loved this! hot hot navy seals action and lust all rolled into one book what more could a girl ask for? I see a story for each of the characters fingers crossed will buy them all if as good as this!

Alpha Moon: The Cain Chronicles
Alpha Moon: The Cain Chronicles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 1 Jan 2014
I have been gripped by this series and unable to stop! My family might get a meal cooked now lol!

Sacrifice of Love, (Book 7 The Grey Wolves) (The Grey Wolves Series)
Sacrifice of Love, (Book 7 The Grey Wolves) (The Grey Wolves Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!!, 27 Dec 2013
I have absolutely loved this series I have laughed and cried! I am so relieved the characters are going to be in the new face series and I cannot wait hope it's not to long!

Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series Book 1)
Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!!, 25 Dec 2013
This is one one of the best books I have read and I would defy anybody that does not enjoy the fantasy paranormal to love this! Romance, sexy characters , and laugh out loud humour and yes I have been caught out lol

Love and Decay Episode Twelve: Season 1
Love and Decay Episode Twelve: Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous series, 20 Dec 2013
I have looked forward to each of these episodes and they have never disappointed!!! The characters are are brilliant and I have to say I agree with Reagan what is it about Kane and her I found myself thinking it might happen weird or what when Hendricks is so intense!!! I am gutted to have to wait till February for the next one but will have to!Keep this going I love them all.

Scorched Treachery (Imdalind  Series Book 3)
Scorched Treachery (Imdalind Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 25 Sep 2013
Bought the first one in this series and have been unable to stop! Cannot wait for the next one on the edge of my seat! Characters are brilliant , story telling riveting and the descriptions of places makes you feel like your there very exciting enjoying this series immensely!

Love and Decay Episode Five: Season 1
Love and Decay Episode Five: Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic yet again!, 22 Sep 2013
I am absolutely loving this series! Cannot wait for the next one this should be made into a film or mini series would be amazing!this story of survivors has had me gripped from the beginning cannot wait to see how it goes thanks Rachel!

Endless Magic (The Star-Crossed Series Book 4)
Endless Magic (The Star-Crossed Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Endless Magic ! Oh yes, 13 Aug 2013
I got the first in the series then couldn't stop till I have read them all !!What a great read can highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3