Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Godefroy Instant Eyebrow Tint Blister Light Brown Blister
Godefroy Instant Eyebrow Tint Blister Light Brown Blister

3.0 out of 5 stars Not used yet but lost instrustion leaflet!!, 22 April 2014
Hi, I bought this product 2 years ago & didn't use it. I opened it & read the leaflet enclosed with it & now I've lost the leaflet!!
Can anyone tell me how much solution to add to a capsule & how long it should be left on for please?

Under Locke
Under Locke

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read!!, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Under Locke (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book!! Thank goodness for a good long read instead of all these little short stories that can be read in less than an hour!! Starting reading this & could not put it down, loved the characters & the ending. Will definitely read more by this author.

The Arrangement 13 (The Ferro Family)
The Arrangement 13 (The Ferro Family)

3.0 out of 5 stars How many more are there?, 14 Feb 2014
As much as I have loved this series, it is bordering on ridiculous how short they are!! It would be good if the author could actually tell us how more there will be. Love the story but getting sick of waiting for a really small snippet each time!! Started off on the other books about Peter where we are introduces to Sean but this is becoming torture. As much as I love this story I might have to just throw in the towel if something significant doesn't happen soon or we get some info as to how many more there are (other Authors tell you this is book ? of ? so at least you know how many there are). Shame too as its a really good story apart from the fact that Avery needs to make a decision & tell them all to stop controlling her life!!
Would have given it more stars for the actual story but don't feel I can as its being dragged out too long.

Sing: The Submission Series #7
Sing: The Submission Series #7

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, 10 Oct 2013
What can I say, been waiting for the last of this series to come out & couldn't put it down once I started reading it!! Had to force myself to go to bed last night otherwise I would have sat up until I finished. Just finished it today, I laughed, I cried, what an amazing story!! Cant wait until the next lot of books about Teresa comes out.

Beautiful Bitch (The Beautiful Series)
Beautiful Bitch (The Beautiful Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars Think i'm going mad!!, 24 July 2013
Could someone explain why Beautiful Bitch doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. Started reading it after having read Beautiful Bastard & Beautiful stranger but there are huge differences in the story to BB!! So I went back & read BB again, still no wiser?

Cant find the bit where they split up & were both 'a mess'

In the 1st book Bennets brother is called Emmett & his wife Rosalie, no mention of them yet (up to 56%) in this book his brother & wife are referred to as Henry & Mina?

Also in the 1st book at the dinner party, Chloe's set-up date is called Mike, yet in this book he's called Joel?

Hope someone can help as I feel I've missed another book or some extra chapters that I didn't get?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2013 8:35 PM BST

To Command and Collar (Masters of the Shadowlands Book 6)
To Command and Collar (Masters of the Shadowlands Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 17 July 2013
Love reading these books, the men sound absolutely gorgeous!! Hope she continues writing about the different members of Club Shadowlands as I love the way all the stories link together.

Flame - The Sandstone Affair Part 3 (An Erotic Romance)
Flame - The Sandstone Affair Part 3 (An Erotic Romance)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story but......, 30 Jun 2013
I have enjoyed these stories (I've read the 1st 3), however my only negative point is the cost!! The 1st one was free to get you hooked & now its around £2 for each sequel only having between 54 to 67 pages per story, bit of a con really.

Forgiven (This Book 3)
Forgiven (This Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, 27 May 2013
Absolutely loved this book in the series. So glad they got their HEA (I was quite emotional at the end).

Shadows of Pearl (The Pearl Series Book 2)
Shadows of Pearl (The Pearl Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars What an ending!!, 30 Dec 2012
OMG, think I was bereft when I finished this book, until I remembered it was a trilogy & that wasnt the end!! What a shock the ending was, couldnt put it down & read it in a day!! Thoroughly enjoyed it & it had me on the edge of my seat, although parts were a bit silly, or should I say Pearl was. Hope in the 3rd book she comes back fighting (maybe get those she thought against her on side!)