Profile for happy mummy > Reviews

Content by happy mummy

happy mummy

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Parental comedy, 13 May 2012
If you spend your life reading children's books, and want something a little different why not try this one. It is based on a popular baby book, but a funny little book for parents, Ideal Father's Day or Dad's birthday present.

Lamaze Little Knotties Baby Toy Skunk
Lamaze Little Knotties Baby Toy Skunk
Offered by PHAZE 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining!, 13 May 2012
My daughter loves this and it has quickly become one of her favourite toys.
The Skunk is smaller than some of the lamaze toys you can get, but that just makes it more practical for young hands and transportation. The colours make it very distinctive for young eyes. There is a small loop which means I can attach it to your pram, bouncy chair or play mat with one of those loops (not supplied)
The limbs are perfect for little mouths to explore, and the tail crinkles and the main body has a bell, all round a great purchase and I wouldn't hesitate to get one for others.

The Sticky Kids Christmas Party
The Sticky Kids Christmas Party

4.0 out of 5 stars easy listening, 19 Feb. 2012
we have a few sticky kids cd's and this one is good, but not as interactive as some of the others

Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Limited Edition Gruffalo (Brown)
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Limited Edition Gruffalo (Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy 3 year old, 19 Feb. 2012
The trunki is great for short holidays and sleep overs, my daughter loves packing her things into it and riding it around when she's finished. It is very sturdy and fun

I'm Having Twins
I'm Having Twins
by Paris Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for siblings expecting twins, 19 Feb. 2012
This review is from: I'm Having Twins (Paperback)
My daughter really enjoyed this book and read it everywhere on the run up to the birth of her twin sisters

My Twins Are Coming Home
My Twins Are Coming Home
by Paris Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for siblings expecting twins, 19 Feb. 2012
My daughter loved reading this and the other books my Paris on the run up to the birth of her twin sisters. It's great to be able to find books to help children understand, and this is great for those of twins as the experience is completely different.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Medium Flow Teats, 2 Teats
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Medium Flow Teats, 2 Teats

5.0 out of 5 stars Great next step, 19 Feb. 2012
My daughters were both unhappy on their bottles, getting rather frustrated, then I found these and they are much happier getting their milk quicker. And the price is the best I've seen.