Profile for J. Bauer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
VELUX Telescopic Rod Pole To Operate VELUX Blinds Skylight Roof Window
VELUX Telescopic Rod Pole To Operate VELUX Blinds Skylight Roof Window

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Sep 2014
I love the rod! Easy to use, good quality too.

BenQ XL2720Z 27-inch LED Gaming Monitor (1000:1, 300 cd/m2, 1920 x 1080, 1 ms, 12M:1, VGA/DVI-DL/HDMI x 2/DP1.2 & USB) - Black/Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply great, a high end gaming monitor which amazingly, 25 Sep 2014
Simply great, a high end gaming monitor which amazingly, due to high refresh rates and other wizardry reduces eye strain. Excellent quality and playing games at 144Hz makes for a beautiful gaming experience, no bluring, shadowing or other screen issues. Remember to forget about HDMI, it's capped at 60 Hz use the included DVI adapter to link from monitor to video card and adjust the screen to 144hz.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 9, 2014 7:05 AM BST

EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 Superclocked 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express 3.0, HDMI, DVI-I, DVI-D, Display Port, 256-bit, NVIDIA 3D Vision-Ready)
Offered by Scan Computers Intl Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great card, there isn't any need to buy anything ..., 25 Sep 2014
This is a great card, there isn't any need to buy anything more expensive, I can play Battlefield 4 on ultra settings and it copes well. The card is quiet and runs cool.

Playmobil 1.2.3 6778 123 Take Along Barn
Playmobil 1.2.3 6778 123 Take Along Barn

5.0 out of 5 stars Playmobil, 24 April 2013
I am more of a Lego man but my wife grew up with Playmobile and my18 month old daughter seems to love it too but she nearly swallowed the cat which is part of this product. We assumed that she had stopped trying to eat everything but the cat must have looked tasty, she can have the cat back on the farm in a few months. So, while I recommend this product i would advise buy for a 19 months plus child and use supervision!

Draper 69924 Tyre Pressure Gauge with Flexible Hose
Draper 69924 Tyre Pressure Gauge with Flexible Hose

5.0 out of 5 stars A good gauge, 24 April 2013
I'm not too keen on digital gauges so I hunted for one like this. It's beautifully made and if you ride a motorcycle it is easy to get to the valve. Keeps the pressure reading until you press the button to release the pressure. A very good pressure gauge to own and it should last years.

Croydex bath math
Croydex bath math

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Croydex bath math (Kitchen & Home)
After buying several bath mats for our young daughter and all those not being suitable I thought that I would try this and I am pleased that I did. The mat is soft, padded and as yet non moldy!

Seeadler Premium Shoe Tree - Jefford Edition - Canadian Red Cedar - Sz. UK 10 / EU 44
Offered by SEEADLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shoe tree., 24 April 2013
I love this product. I bought an expensive pair of shoes which I wear every day. I place these trees inside every evening and the shoes have kept their shape beautifully. The trees are quite heavy so not particularly good for a travel item but a necessity for home use.

Stainless Steel Hex Head Bolt - M8 x 75mm (Pack of 2)
Stainless Steel Hex Head Bolt - M8 x 75mm (Pack of 2)
Offered by AHC (Camberley) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bolts., 24 April 2013
I bought two of these bolts for holding a motorcycle flywheel while I unbolted the centre nut. The bolts are A2 so read up on grades to make sure you have a bolt fit for purpose.

A2-70
This represents a “304” type bolt, screw or stud to part 1 with a minimum tensile strength
of 700 Nmm-2

A4-25H
This represents a “316” type tapping screw to part 4 with a minimum Vickers hardness of
250 HV
Low carbon variants of the austenitic grades, if used may be additionally marked in the
form;

A4L-70 or A4L-25H
The informative annexes to the standards give some guidance on selection for some
specific environments. These annexes specifically note that the risk of failure to bolts,
screws and studs by chloride induced stress corrosion cracking (eg in indoor swimming
pools) can be reduced by using grade types, 1.4439, 1.4439, 1.4529, 1.4462. These
grades are not however covered in the standard grade schedules.

Castrol Motorcycle Brake Fluid 1L
Castrol Motorcycle Brake Fluid 1L

5.0 out of 5 stars Brake fluid., 24 April 2013
I'm not sure what to say about this product apart from it fits the specification for my now ex scooter. Good price and good delivery.

US Army Military Style Web Webbing Belt Cotton Black
US Army Military Style Web Webbing Belt Cotton Black
Offered by Supreme Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars A good cheap belt., 24 April 2013
I bought this belt to hold up a pair of motorcycling jeans, which is does well. The belt is strong and the clasp, although a first seems thin, is up the the job of clasping. I wouldn't buy this as a fashion accessory but if, like me, you want a heavy duty belt at a cheap price then feel confident to buy this one.

Page: 1 | 2