ARRAY(0xad0468dc)

Nouvelle Plain Bengaline Trouser Lilac 16
Offered by Love Fashion Outlet
Price: 10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Trousers, 24 Mar 2014
Trousers Ok, but not as good a fit as the beige ones I ordered which were cheaper, and a much better fit! I ordered both the same size. wouldn't have minded if they had been the cheaper pair that didn't fit well! I cant think why they were more money than the beige ones? Same material!

Batwing Pillow Cover
Batwing Pillow Cover
Offered by Complete Care Webstore
Price: 7.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Pillow case, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Batwing Pillow Cover
Sent it back as the pillow was not as it looked, so couldn't keep it. I am still waiting for my refund i'm not sure where it is!

NRS Batwing Pillow
NRS Batwing Pillow
Offered by Complete Care Webstore
Price: 16.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Batwing Pillow, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: NRS Batwing Pillow (Personal Care)
Picture is deceiving, I thought it had a seat? As it doesn't I have sent it back with the pillow case!

CostMad Adjustable Flexible Laptop Notebook Holder Stand Base - Rotate 360 without moving the base
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Lap Top holder, 20 Mar 2014
handy little stand even though my lap top is a little too big for it. I have solved the problem by putting it on a soft bottom tray! Works well for me! Quick delivery! I would recommend this company!

Viceroybedding Gold Super King Size 240 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Striped Duvet Cover Set
Offered by Viceroy Bedding
Price: 34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Bedding, 20 Mar 2014
I was disappointed at first because the looked pale gold on line, in fact they are dark, mustard in colour. I considered sending them back, but that would have been too expensive!

I can say they are comfortable to sleep in so that's a bonus!

I can recommend the seller as he was very helpful and said I could return them.

Crucial Sodimm Laptop Memory Upgrade (4GB,204-pin,DDR3 PC3-10600,Cl=9,1.5v)
Crucial Sodimm Laptop Memory Upgrade (4GB,204-pin,DDR3 PC3-10600,Cl=9,1.5v)
Offered by The Health & Wellness Store
Price: 42.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lap Top Memmory, 20 Mar 2014
I bought this for extra space and to make my pc run faster! I am not sure if it does the later!

Helly Hansen Women's Aden Jacket - Black, Medium
Helly Hansen Women's Aden Jacket - Black, Medium
Price: 60.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Jacket, 20 Mar 2014
I usually say you get what you pay for! However in this case I don't think you do! The jacket wasn't cheap and personally I do not think it is worth the money!

Kitchen'Up - KI-012 - Set of 3 Ceramic Frying Pans
Kitchen'Up - KI-012 - Set of 3 Ceramic Frying Pans
Price: 36.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Pans, 20 Mar 2014
Again you get what you pay for! They need oil and even then they do stick I do use the sometimes but I don't hold out much hope of them lasting very long. Easy to clean!

Hairdressing Scissors Haircutting Shears 6" Convex sharp
Hairdressing Scissors Haircutting Shears 6" Convex sharp

3.0 out of 5 stars Scissors, 20 Mar 2014
Cant really complain, I guess you get what you pay for. That said they are not really any good for real hairdressing!

Ultra Fishing Pro Tackle Box
Ultra Fishing Pro Tackle Box
Offered by The Sports HQ
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Fishing box, 20 Mar 2014
It's not too bad, could be stronger! Wasn't much good for me as I wanted to use it for a makeup box, possibly ok for fishing!
A bit expensive for makeup! I bought a better and bigger one from the pound shop.

Page: 1 | 2