Profile for Sean Hammond > Reviews

Introduction to Stage Hypnosis
Introduction to Stage Hypnosis
Price: 1.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a Look, 29 Sep 2013
Mark Lewis has his fingers in many pies (like myself) he has a way of teaching you what you need to know, this is not the only publication of his I have purchased, Kindle have made it possible to buy this so you can decide if you want to get into the Hypnosis business, nice book.

The Rock and Roll Collection: Easy Guitar (Paperback Songs)
The Rock and Roll Collection: Easy Guitar (Paperback Songs)
by Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation
Price: 4.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits in the case, 29 Sep 2013
Great book with lots of songs, although it is a bit small, so if you are like me you have to put your reading glasses on, but don't let this put you off, I still use mine.

Profitable New Face Painting Business - New Business Advice for Face Painters
Profitable New Face Painting Business - New Business Advice for Face Painters
by Lee Lister
Price: 12.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Need to have this, 29 Sep 2013
I learned Face Painting when Snazaroo first started in the UK, but you do need to know the business side of things or you could land in HOT water, as a Entertainer with many years behind me, my advice is buy it, or your on your own, if thinking about starting it is best to know what you need to know so you don't go wrong

Shake It Down
Shake It Down
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 60s Style, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Shake It Down (MP3 Download)
A fun song that takes you back to the 60s, a chatchy tune for when you need chearing up, gets you tapping your feet straight away, I normally buy CDs, but I did Pre-order this track before it was out (not something I do)...

Screen Acting Close Up [DVD]
Screen Acting Close Up [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nic Phillips
Price: 23.52

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, 3 May 2012
This review is from: Screen Acting Close Up [DVD] (DVD)
As a Actor that took time out to be a Carer for my father, I decided to get back into the game, I was finding it difficult.
It had changed from the 90s, no longer as easy as it was,(I play the Heavy) I came across this DVD & did my homework of checking those on the DVD were in the game. I was supprised when I watched it, the info was upto date, I found that if I was not sure of something I could review the DVD for help.
I heard one thing on the DVD that to me was worth the Price, I could, if I had not heard it made the mistake & cost me alot of money.
I recommend this DVD to all, learn from people that are in the game & working, my journey back will be shorter thanks to it. G.N

Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Scripts: A Collection of Over 100 Hypnosis and Therapy Scripts
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More for your Money, 29 Mar 2012
I have several of Dans products,books etc. Even being an acomplished Hypnotist, I have noticed that Dan gives more for your money & makes it affordable,you can not, but learn from his books,this is a must for any new or experienced hypnotist interested in Erickson Hypnosis..

You Can Be Cured [DVD]
You Can Be Cured [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nik & Eva Speakman

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice touch, 26 Oct 2010
This review is from: You Can Be Cured [DVD] (DVD)
I won this DVD set in a Charity Auction held by J.Royle, I have watched it a few times. Although the techniques used are NLP based, they have their own touches which make them unique.
I would recommend this set to any trained therapist who wants to learn some new ways to use the techniqoes you already know plus more.

Theme From 'Emmerdale' - Sound-A-Like As Made Famous By: From Emmerdale
Theme From 'Emmerdale' - Sound-A-Like As Made Famous By: From Emmerdale
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last, 29 May 2010
I hubted for weeks to find this music,my father died and this was his favorite program. All the versions else where were 30 secs long,this was used for the entry music at the funeral, Amazon was the only place I could find a full version......thanks

Ballymaloe Cookery Course
Ballymaloe Cookery Course
by Darina Allen
Price: 20.40

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only One, 24 Nov 2009
This is the only book you really need. Learn the basics and you need nothing else.
Cooking is all about basics,but you also learn to to cook meals as well.
Bally teaches some of the best chefs and cooks, learn from one of the best schools............
Learn all you need to know, I have this and Delias book.

Guitar Play Along Volume 83 Three Chord Songs Guitar Book/Cd (Hal Leonard Guitar Play-Along)
by VARIOUS
Price: 10.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy, 25 Oct 2009
This is what you want, easy to learn songs with the backing & the how it should sound tracks, although only 6 songs, it's enough to be getting on with.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5