Profile for jimmy > Reviews

jimmy

Mizuno Impermalite Performance Shell Rain Pant Mens - Black, 36/29 inch
Mizuno Impermalite Performance Shell Rain Pant Mens - Black, 36/29 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Over trousers, 26 Mar. 2014
I bought these Rain pants just before the winter set in and I have to say they are excellent. Great fit. I like the Belt loops better than the usual cord that you get as I was always pulling them up, but with the belt loops no problem just concentrate on the golf.

Anything Could Happen
Anything Could Happen

5.0 out of 5 stars I-Tune download, 9 Jun. 2013
great tune downloaded quite easy love this tune, use it as a ringtone for my phone. love it love it

Streetwize SWBCG8 Automatic Plastic Cased Battery Charger 6/ 12 V 8 A
Streetwize SWBCG8 Automatic Plastic Cased Battery Charger 6/ 12 V 8 A
Offered by RRD Automotive

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery Charged, 9 Jun. 2013
Bought this to replace my old worn out one it charged the battery well as expected. only used it once but worked well.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 Wallet Side Flip Case Covers Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth Black
Offered by time 2 talk Swansea

5.0 out of 5 stars super case, 9 Jun. 2013
the case arrived on time in good condition works well but takes a bit of getting used to as the cover sometime gets in the way when making calls.

Ben Sayers MX1 Mens Driver - Black/Red/Grey Right Hand Graphite Regular 12
Ben Sayers MX1 Mens Driver - Black/Red/Grey Right Hand Graphite Regular 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Hit, 21 July 2010
Having had what can only be described as a slice/fade I tried this driver with the extra loft of 12 degrees, I now seem to have lost my slice but kept a very nice 5 yard fade which keeps me on the fairway, Good looking club for not much money that works for me.