ARRAY(0xa80f57e0)

Profile for G. M. Sidoli > Reviews

Content by G. M. Sidoli

G. M. Sidoli "Ger the bookworm" (Enfield, Middx, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Man of Steel [DVD + UV Copy]
Man of Steel [DVD + UV Copy]
Dvd ~ Henry Cavill
Price: 7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Olive branch, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Man of Steel [DVD + UV Copy] (DVD)
Bought as a treat for one of my son's and because I had wanted to see this in the cinema and never got round to it. It doesn't hurt that Henry Cavill looks great!

N4U Online PU Leather Wallet Case Cover,Film & Retractable Stylus For Nokia Lumia 625 - Red
Offered by N4U Online
Price: 3.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Protection needed, 26 Mar 2014
Having invested in a new, improved phone ie a Nokia Lumia, I needed to protect it and keep it clean. It does all that and moreover it's red, my favourite colour

Allegro 3: Libro Dello Studente Ed Esercizi (Book and CD)
Allegro 3: Libro Dello Studente Ed Esercizi (Book and CD)
by Renate Merklinghaus
Price: 22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Required reading, 26 Mar 2014
I bought this as it was needed for the Italian class I attend. I like the look of it and look forward to it helping me improve my Italian

Stacking Commode - Fixed Height with padded Seat and Backrest
Stacking Commode - Fixed Height with padded Seat and Backrest
Offered by Imbatemp Ltd
Price: 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable commode, 2 Feb 2014
I bought this for my elderly mother to make her life a little easier. She's very pleased with it, and said it was a Godsend

St John Ambulance Vinyl Powder-Free Gloves Large (Box of 100)
St John Ambulance Vinyl Powder-Free Gloves Large (Box of 100)
Price: 5.93

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed Mother, 15 Dec 2013
These were bought for Mum, who needs them to help with a skin condition, unfortunately they failed at the first hurdle as they are too small!

GP / Grievous Angel
GP / Grievous Angel
Price: 7.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Gram Parsons - a true original, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: GP / Grievous Angel (Audio CD)
This CD represents tremendous value and reminds me of just how talented and influential Gram Parsons was as a musician and songwriter. Much missed by all fans of country rock, a genre he all but invented.

Alamut Ambush
Alamut Ambush
by Anthony Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Skillful writer, sadly overlooked nowadays, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Alamut Ambush (Paperback)
I've been a fan of Anthony Price for many years and used to be able to follow his books by borrowing them from my local library. This has proved more difficult lately, where the stock has dwindled, so I rely on good old Amazon to come to the rescue. While a little dated the stories are still interesting and allow me to wallow in nostalgia for a while

The First Scarpetta Omnibus: "Postmortem", "Body of Evidence"
The First Scarpetta Omnibus: "Postmortem", "Body of Evidence"
by Patricia Cornwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent start to a long-lasting saga, 17 Nov 2013
This omnibus represents great value, if a little unwieldy to read. To get three books, still in reasonable quality, at such a price was a good bargain and has confirmed me as a fan of Patricia Cornwell's work. I even follow her on Twitter!

Except the Dying
Except the Dying
by Maureen Jennings
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the source material, 16 Nov 2013
After many years of watching and enjoying the television series "Murdoch Mysteries" I thought it was time to try the novels of Maureen Jennings and where better to begin than with the first ever story. I've only just started the book but already I can see differences between the two which hasn't stopped me enjoying both versions of Bones/Kathy Reich books, Rizzoli and Isles/Tess Gerritsen books and Patricia Cornwell's books and their telly equivalent. All the more for me to appreciate!

You are Here: Personal Geographies and Other Maps of the Imagination
You are Here: Personal Geographies and Other Maps of the Imagination
by Katharine A. Harmon
Price: 10.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Required for art homework, 10 Oct 2013
My son wanted this to help with inspiration for his A level art-work. He did very well in the exam and still uses it today

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6