Profile for Megan > Reviews

Content by Megan

Megan

Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 3398.27
Offered by Gadgetize

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 24 Jun 2014
This watch i picked up for £9.99. I ordered 2 more because they were so brilliant. Bought for my dad who thoroughly loves it and ritually wears the thing everyday. He thought it was worth £60, would recommend to anyone.

Hunter Original Kids Gloss Black Wellington Boot W23991 4 UK
Hunter Original Kids Gloss Black Wellington Boot W23991 4 UK
Offered by Tower-London

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my Hunters but..., 24 Jun 2014
Actually really good, but not as expected from the picture. I anticipated to receive some short leg wellies. On the other hand they were tall childrens (obviously), they also have reflective patches on the top and bottom back of the boots.

2 Pairs 42.3" Long Replacement Black Flat Shoelaces Sports Shoe Lace
2 Pairs 42.3" Long Replacement Black Flat Shoelaces Sports Shoe Lace
Offered by sourcingmap

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 24 Jun 2014
2 pairs surely means, 4 shoelaces. Product is not actually as described as 2 go into a pair. Not complaining as I only needed one, just expected another PAIR of laces to go with my other PAIR. 2 PAIRS.

Disposable Lighters - Pack Of 10
Disposable Lighters - Pack Of 10
Offered by Factory Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Value, 24 Jun 2014
Great value for money, I buy these repeatedly and they have never let me down, always in working order and as described. You get x2 Orange, x2 Blue, x2 Green, x2 Red and x2 Clear. Not that it matters because they all work the same.

20 x BOOKS 1000 SHEETS MEDIUM GREEN STANDARD EZEE RIZLA ROLLING CIGARETTE PAPER
20 x BOOKS 1000 SHEETS MEDIUM GREEN STANDARD EZEE RIZLA ROLLING CIGARETTE PAPER
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Jun 2014
I recommend these to everyone, they last me well over a month and the majority of people I know also buy these from here just for the sheer volume for the price. Absolutely brilliant, I do not know what I would do without these.

4 Packets Swan Filter Tips (Pre Cut Filter Sticks) Extra Slim [Cigarette - Tobacco Filters]
Offered by Factory Market

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 24 Jun 2014
Just the same as the ones from the shop, except more brilliant because you get so much for such a little price.

SWT Beautiful 10 x Titanium steel Nose Screw Studs Pin Ring With 2mm Rhinestone Crystal Gem Bead --- Sparkling Crystal Will Make You Look More Outstanding
Offered by Happy eTrade

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Jun 2014
Unlike other reviews on here I read and thought I'd just take the chance and to be honest I am very happy that I did, as I was more than satisfied with the product. They all came in perfect condition and unlike many other nose studs, the stone does NOT fall out, I can say this as I have worn the same one for over 4 months. Usually by this time they would have broken. Actually very heavy duty and are unbendable. Would recommend to anyone to buy, also the assortments were all different colours and actually very pretty as well.

Ladies SlumberzzZ Leopard Faux Fur Mule Style Slipper FT0454 UK 3-4 Dk Leopard
Ladies SlumberzzZ Leopard Faux Fur Mule Style Slipper FT0454 UK 3-4 Dk Leopard
Offered by Socks Uwear®

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a birthday present, 24 Jun 2014
Bought these as a birthday present for my mum, WORTH EVERY PENNY.
They have lasted, are very thick on the sole making them very comfortable to wear and fit like a glove.
Would definitely recommend to anyone, who would potentially buy these.
Also they are a spitting image to the picture.

Lenovo G505 15.6-inch Laptop - Black (AMD E1-2100 1 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, DVDRW, Webcam, BT, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful for a cheap laptop, 24 Jun 2014
I chose to give the laptop 4 stars for the pure and simple fact, that it does the job intended. Has a good keyboard layout, easy to type on and still gives you the value for money that you wish to get out of a laptop. I got mine for £216 and as a laptop that is so packed full of stuff for that price is practically unheard of.
Although it may not be the most fanciest laptop in the world it has its redeeming features including the FAST start-up. Yes fast. Unlike what everyone else is saying, I got this laptop and game all of the time. I have no issues whatsoever. The people who have slated this laptop are clearly expecting more than what is available for the price. This laptop is the BEST for the price you pay. Especially considering screen size, the fact that it comes with ALOT already built in. The only downside is that it can't match the laptops that do have more within them, this is easily fixed if you know your way around a laptop and would upgrade to your own standard (which by the way works out cheaper than buying a laptop top of the range).
Brilliant laptop and hasn't failed me thus far. Also the charger is unlike any other laptop charger, shows more chance of lasting and not snapping either the charging port, or the charger breaking etc.

Hunter Unisex-Adult Hunter Original Tall Dark Olive Wellington Boot W23499 5 UK
Hunter Unisex-Adult Hunter Original Tall Dark Olive Wellington Boot W23499 5 UK
Offered by Surfdome

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Nov 2013
Exactly what I ordered, and cheaper than the shops. I love it fantastic present. They are in perfect condition, and are even better than what I expected.