Profile for Peter B. > Reviews

Content by Peter B.

Peter B. "3rdminute" (Stoke on Trent)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Dell 0F12460 Deskstar 3TB 5.4K SATA Hard Drive
Dell 0F12460 Deskstar 3TB 5.4K SATA Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 23 Mar 2014
I had read some bad reviews but in the couple of months that this has been installed I have found no problems at all. Good speed both reading and writing data and runs really quietly. Couldn't ask for more, especially at this price.

Digital Additions® USB Host Cable For Sony Tablet S and Archos Internet Tablet 70 43 32 2 7
Offered by Digital Additions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonderfully, 16 Nov 2013
Does the job and what more can you want. Good price and well packed. A little slower than I hoped for but just within the time that was promised.

Black Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Case (N8000 N8010) Galaxy Note 10.1 Cover / PU Leather 360 Smart Stand with Auto Sleep Wake - Includes New Screen Protector & Stylus Touch Pen by iChoose®
Offered by iChoose Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful, 16 Nov 2013
Best cover that I have bought and at this price even more wonderful. That good that I bought another one for my wife to use with her tablet as well. Nice snug fit that holds the tablet perfectly. I was a little dubious at first that it was just held by the plastic but I have never had a problem with it. When I want to charge it at night then I just swivel it around, close the cover and away it goes. In the morning then just a quick twist and the power button is back in use. Great stand when I am reading and just want to rest it on my knee or on the table and just as effective when used in landscape mode when watching videos or browsing. What more could you ask for.

3.5mm Stereo Socket to 2 x RCA/Phono Plugs 0.2M Cable
3.5mm Stereo Socket to 2 x RCA/Phono Plugs 0.2M Cable
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, 6 Oct 2013
Use this adapter along with the Scart adapter - 3 phono + s-vhs in/out to enable listing through my headphones. Both work perfectly together and everyone in the house is happy with their own volumes.

SCART Adapter - 3 PHONO + S-VHS IN/OUT
SCART Adapter - 3 PHONO + S-VHS IN/OUT

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to., 6 Oct 2013
What else is there to say. Just plugged it in to the back of my sky box and now I can listen through my headphones at the volume that I need and the wife can have the sound down to the volume that she needs through the speakers. Great.

AGPtek® USB Portable Cassette to MP3 Converter Tape-to-MP3 Player with Headphones
Offered by Brainydeal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, 6 Oct 2013
Just what I wanted to backup all of my old tapes. Auto reverse switch as well and when edited using audacity I now have all of my old music saved as mp3's on my computer. Wonderful.

Triton 5 Position Showerhead - White
Triton 5 Position Showerhead - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Showers Again, 6 Oct 2013
Absolutely wonderful shower head. Great delivery. Great service.

Already had a Triton shower and this head just replaced the three position head that I already had but this one came complete with the tool for removing the head for cleaning and gives great variety of spray pattern which works great even in our low water pressure home.

Thomson WHP3001BK Wireless Headphones
Thomson WHP3001BK Wireless Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars I can hear!, 23 Jun 2013
I was a little doubtful at first because I have experienced, as others, a bit of hiss when using wireless headphones but with these I can quite honestly say that the only time I have experienced any sort of distortion is when I have gone out of the living room and through two doorways to the utility room and then stood next to the fridge. When I am sat in the living room watching the TV or listening to the radio then I get A1 listening. I have tried a couple of ways of using them. Straight into the earphone socket on the side of the TV and also using one of the scart adaptors into the back of the Sky box and on both they have worked perfectly and now even when they are whispering in the programme I can still hear what they are saying. Absolutely brilliant.

Now November 16th and still working just a good as the day that they were bought. Excellent clarity of sound and so comfortable. I have spent the last week at home recovering from a heart operation so was sat on the settee for hours on end watching films and stuff recorded ready for this time and was still quite comfortable wearing them at the end of four or five hours. Allowed me to enjoy my viewing without subjecting the wife to listening to what I was watching (just wondering what I was laughing so loudly at). Still a great buy.

Bluetooth USB 2.0 Dongle Adapter 100m PC Laptop
Bluetooth USB 2.0 Dongle Adapter 100m PC Laptop
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars What more could you want?, 23 Jun 2013
Does exactly what it says in the advert and for only £1. How they manage to manufacture and post it from the far east at these prices I cannot imagine but they do and it does work. On my desktop PC where I tried it out first, with an Asus motherboard, it found the drivers and was up and running within 1 minute. On my laptop, the reason that I bought it, which is an Acer it took a little longer. Windows 7 could not find a suitable driver so I had to go to the Acer website and downloaded the BT driver specific to my motherboard, not the dongle, and once installed the dongle worked perfectly. After a further bit of searching I found that the driver on the Acer site (Broadcom) is also available direct from the Broadcom website ( www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php ) and that may work just as well if you don't know the motherboard that your computer is using and you are having trouble. One thing that I have found since buying it though. They also sell these dongles in the pound shop if you don't want to wait for the post.

Samsung Toner Twin Pack for CLP-310 / CLP-315 / CLX-3170 / CLX-3175 Series - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars No Problems., 5 April 2013
This was the first time I have used compatible toner but works great and what a price, I'll have to try the colour next time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4