Profile for I. Gore > Reviews

Content by I. Gore

I. Gore "Archangel_UK" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Certified Refurbished Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (5th generation)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 29 Sept. 2014
the touch screen menu system is not for me .......i not keen on ntouch screen tech personally

The Gilgamesh Cycle: The Fully Restored Epic of Gilgamesh (Updated 2nd Ed.)
The Gilgamesh Cycle: The Fully Restored Epic of Gilgamesh (Updated 2nd Ed.)

3.0 out of 5 stars GILGAMESH, 22 Nov. 2013
hard going but different almost as hard going as Tolkiens "the Silmarrillion" which i found really tough, but i`m persisting

Amazon eReader Replacement USB Cable for Amazon devices, White
Amazon eReader Replacement USB Cable for Amazon devices, White

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement cable, 22 Nov. 2013
cable was replaced with no hassle , very efficient Amazon staff , love my Kindle and the fact i can use the app on my smartphone to read as well , syncing it with my Kindle too

First Activation
First Activation

4.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 10 Oct. 2013
This review is from: First Activation (Kindle Edition)
held my attention start to finish , good thing I have the Kindle app on my smart phone too ,

Wormhole (The Rho Agenda Book 3)
Wormhole (The Rho Agenda Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars great series ,, 9 May 2013
hope there is more to go with this , there does seem to be room to go further , was desperate to get this last book

Samsung LE26R73BD Replacement TV Remote Control by RemotesReplaced
Samsung LE26R73BD Replacement TV Remote Control by RemotesReplaced
Offered by Remotes Replaced

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 9 May 2013
spot on , does everything i need to do , I lost the original in a house move , but this helps me use my BIG monitor again

The Tar-aiym Krang (Adventures of Pip & Flinx)
The Tar-aiym Krang (Adventures of Pip & Flinx)

5.0 out of 5 stars Alan Dean foster, 7 Sept. 2012
Alan Dean Foster is among the top storytellers in my estimation , he brings the characters to life and this adventuring of Flinx is a brilliant series that can be read as standalone novels but as a series even better .
I am currently looking to get all of the books on Kindle as i can access on my Android smartphone as well with the kindle app and still find my place on the kindle itself , another joy in my reading life.

Power Within (The Lazarus Children Book 1)
Power Within (The Lazarus Children Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars not enough, 30 Aug. 2012
I liked this immensley , gripping read but I found the end left me looking for more , it seemed an anti-climax , please aamazon link others by same author or indicate no more at present

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle3G, 14 Dec. 2011
best thing i ever bought ,I really love reading and was into e-books anyway but my Pda (Dell X3i) cant be accessed via the unit anymore , still charges ok but usb connection is rubbish , and so cant access my collection of books which is really annoying . So when I got the opportunity to go Kindle I grabbed it , Love it , used it all the way to Phils and back , downloaded stuff while in Phils and use it everywhere I can think , loads of cheap books and freebies when I find where they are lol, even going to try to accesss my PDA ones so I can finally finish reading them .

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Case (3rd Generation - 2010 release), Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Cover, 14 Dec. 2011
Bought this on advice from my brother who already had a kindle and its been worth it , adds weight to the Kindle but is so useful in lowlight areas and keeps it pristine as well.
Puts out good light and is right where you need it ,has`nt reduced my battery life as far as i can see not that thats an issue anyway and it travels well , mines been to Phillipines and back (they on 220 volts ) just need an adaptor for Phils sockets , about100 pesos dearest, but look around ( 3 into 2 adaptor required )
I went for black ,its a catchall colour but i think I might go a colour if i were to do it again, with my club logo on it would be good .

Page: 1 | 2