Profile for HappyHarry > Reviews

Content by HappyHarry

HappyHarry

Dell Alienware M11x Gaming Laptop Blu Ray Combo - Cosmic Black (I5 520um, 4GB, 500GB SSD, 1GB GT 335M)

4.0 out of 5 stars Dell M11xR3 Gaming Laptop - Brill but get the high spec, 30 Jan. 2012
Alienware have out-done themselves with the R3, it is 10 times more reliable than the R2 (less over heat - hasn't blue screened once - very stable). The most important thing about a small laptop like this one is the weight and this is so small and light it can be compared to the new "MacBook". For gaming purposes though I have found the i5 processor pales in to the background when compared with the i7 processor as the i7 comes with a 2GB graphics card. This laptop was made for me, I like to have many attachments and I like to connect / dock my portable PC with other systems to this end Dell have added 2xUSB3.0 for high speed external drives and for connection to my TV there is a HMDI port and they still have the old VGA connection for those who have not upgraded their monitor / TV for a while.
All considered the same power and speed as one of their top of the range systems in a small box ..... well worth it :)

WD Elements 2TB USB 2.0 External Desktop Hard Drive - Black
WD Elements 2TB USB 2.0 External Desktop Hard Drive - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but ..., 26 Feb. 2011
I love this Hard Drive, gave me 1.86TB of formated space in windows the only little thing is that this drive take a good 5 mins to be recognised by any windows below Window 7 on my PCs.
Love it all the same.