ARRAY(0xaccaa18c)

Profile for L. Anning > Reviews

Content by L. Anning

L. Anning (UK)

PowerGen High Capacity (4400mAh 6 cells) Laptop Battery for HP Notebook PC G42 G62 G72 G4 G6 G7; HP Presario CQ32 CQ42 CQ56 CQ62 CQ72; Envy 17; HP Pavilion DM4 DV3-4000 DV5-2000 DV6-3000 DV7-4000 Series fits MU06 593553-001 MU09 593554-001 WD549AA WD548AA HSTNN-178C HSTNN-179C HSTNN-181C
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD
Price: 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement battery, 12 Mar 2013
Good price, excellent quality. Ordered Sunday pm arrived Monday pm excellently packaged. Very pleased with the performance. Already charged when it arrived so operational immediately.

The Anglo Saxons (British Museum Activity Books)
The Anglo Saxons (British Museum Activity Books)
by Reeve
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loved this book, 5 Feb 2012
My 7 year old grandson was given this book for |Christmas and wouldn't be parted from it the whole christmas holiday, He said he loved all the activities and he even took it into to school to show his teacher who incorporated one of the activities into his class project.

Alchemy of Voice: Transform and Enrich Your Life Through the Power of Your Voice
by Stewart Pearce
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and fascinating, 26 May 2010
This book takes you through an intriguing perspective on vibrational medicine..so inspiring that I will be attending a workshop this weekend and travelling over 400 miles each way to do so.

The perspective takes you through the author's personal experience and then into the practical application of some seemingly simple voice transforming exercises. I was surprised when i could only undertake one of these easily...hence the workshop. I took this on holiday with me and a number of people approached and wanted to talk about what it was about...all from differing backgrounds but all agreeing that the concepts felt sound to them.

I believe the book is clearly written so that people can undertake the development in their own world. I chose to hear the author speak at the workshop and then continue the work at home.

Definitely worth a read if your life puzzles you sometimes.

The Pocket I Ching: The Richard Wilhelm Translation (Arkana)
The Pocket I Ching: The Richard Wilhelm Translation (Arkana)
by Richard Wilhelm

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and easy to use, 26 May 2010
This I Ching is great to use and almost 'friendly'. i bought this for a friend as I have this version already and they have found it clear and enlightening.

The Fourth Bill Slider Omnibus: Gone Tomorrow/Dear Departed (Bill Slider Mysteries)
by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles
Price: 11.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as usual!!, 26 May 2010
I love the Bill Slider stories. Two in this omnibus and both are page turners with the lovely mix or human dilemma's and detecting. All taking place in an area of London I grew up in so with nostalgic interest for me too.
The characters are carefully drawn and I have a clear idea of how they are and their reactions in certain situations..the human element of each of the characters is interesting as they develop in each of the series.

Good Luck Chuck [DVD]
Good Luck Chuck [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dan Fogler
Offered by gowingsstoreltd
Price: 2.95

4.0 out of 5 stars A good weekend watch, 15 Jun 2009
This review is from: Good Luck Chuck [DVD] (DVD)
This film is poignant in parts but is a good non-demanding watch for a weekend.

Under The Tuscan Sun [DVD] [2003] [2004]
Under The Tuscan Sun [DVD] [2003] [2004]
Dvd ~ Diane Lane
Price: 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!!!, 9 May 2009
I throughly enjoyed this film but I doubt that anyone under 30 would appreciate the resonance

Egypt (Rough Guide Travel Guides)
Egypt (Rough Guide Travel Guides)
by Dan Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 May 2009
This book was a mine of information for me and I left for my Egyptian break feeling fully prepared.

Travel Egypt Nile Cruise
Travel Egypt Nile Cruise
by Janet Wood

2.0 out of 5 stars ? Not relevant for the cruise i was on, 9 May 2009
I read this book avidly when I received it but found that it did not prepare me for the cruise i was on. I'm sure it is appropriate for some cruises but not for mine

T is for Trespass
T is for Trespass
by Sue Grafton

5.0 out of 5 stars a page turner, 9 May 2009
This review is from: T is for Trespass (Paperback)
This clearly follows on from S is for Silence and this book I had not read. It spoilt the book somewhat for me.