Profile for Susan M. Mccartney > Reviews

Content by Susan M. Mccartney

Susan M. Mccartney "sue mcc" (NI)

Page: 1 | 2
TGI 4300B Guitar Bag - Black
TGI 4300B Guitar Bag - Black
Offered by Westmount Music
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Dec 2013
Really impressed with this case, it felt like one at twice the price, well padded, good zips. A good buy.

Gently Sahib (The Inspector George Gently Case Files)
Gently Sahib (The Inspector George Gently Case Files)
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit different, 8 Nov 2013
I enjoyed this book, it was a bit different with a twist in the tale, a tigers tail. Good book.

Michelangelo Sherry Glasses 2.5oz / 70ml - Pack of 6 | 7cl Sherry Glass, Port Glass, Luigi Bormioli Glassware
Offered by Drinkstuff
Price: 23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 30 Oct 2013
These glasses were not the size or height as described and had to return them which cost me 8,hardly worth the trouble.They were good enough quality but not as described.

Practical Poultry
Practical Poultry
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love chickens ? love this mag., 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Practical Poultry (App)
I love this magazine ! How sad am I ? Not only have I signed up for next years I am gradually working my way through past issues because I keep seeing articles I am interested in.

Finden & Hales Childrens Unisex Plain Sports Track Pants / Tracksuit Bottoms (9-10) (Black)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the big side, 30 Oct 2013
Seem like good quality but a bit on the big side. Side zip at ankle makes the easier to get off and on with trainers on.

Dylon Fabric Dye - Machine Use - Bahama Blue 200g
Dylon Fabric Dye - Machine Use - Bahama Blue 200g
Offered by USAVEUK FREE UK DELIVERY FAST DISPATCH
Price: 5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Brrightened up my towels, 30 Oct 2013
This gave my towels a new lease of life for another while, they had become a bit tired looking. Simple to use.Great.

A Night on the Orient Express
A Night on the Orient Express
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good holiday read., 23 Aug 2013
This is a good holiday read. Easy to read with a few stories going on at once with the added extra of the Orient Express thrown in.

Kitchen Craft White Porcelain Covered Butter Dish
Kitchen Craft White Porcelain Covered Butter Dish
Offered by MMP Living
Price: 9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Good butter dish, 26 April 2013
This is a good serviceable butter dish, holds the 250 gram size butter has a knob so you can lift lid. Does what I need to do.

Silver Bay
Silver Bay
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Silver Bay (Kindle Edition)
This book may have been a little slow to start but the ending was heart stopping. Jojo Moyes is a really talented Author, I have become addicted to her books, all of them so different. I don't know what I will do when I've read them all. Might just read them all again.

What's the Word 2 - 4 Pics 1 Word
What's the Word 2 - 4 Pics 1 Word
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Too easy, 25 Mar 2013
Found this too easy and boring, only played it once or twice and then deleted it, sorry. I also don't like the picture of a cat makes it look like a childs game.

Page: 1 | 2