Profile for Tim Brown > Reviews

2L Garden Pressure Sprayer General Purpose Weed Killer
2L Garden Pressure Sprayer General Purpose Weed Killer
Offered by KD & Jay

1.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced., 11 Aug 2014
Not so sure about this, I think it blocked or something because it stopped working and I hadn't used it much. I've replaced it from a DIY shop now.

14V Creative D200 Bluetooth speaker replacement power supply adaptor
14V Creative D200 Bluetooth speaker replacement power supply adaptor
Offered by Digidave

5.0 out of 5 stars My speaker works again :), 11 Aug 2014
Having dropped something heavy on the original power supply I was pleased to get my D200 up and running again. Thanks.

Delfinware Large Drainer, Black
Delfinware Large Drainer, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 11 Aug 2014
I never thought I'd be that interested in a kitchen drainer but this one is excellent and has taken out a lot of the frustration that I've had with cheap ones (I didn't know they were so frustrating till I got this!).

Jaipur
Jaipur
Offered by buy smart 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for 2, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Jaipur (Toy)
Great game for 2 players, I can't recommend this game enough. It takes a short while to figure out and set up but it is in joint first place for us with 'lost cities'.

Ultimate Performance Reflective Hot Dots Stickers - Fluo Yellow,
Ultimate Performance Reflective Hot Dots Stickers - Fluo Yellow,

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 11 Aug 2014
Sticky and shiny... just what I wanted!

ETC Mach 5 8 Function Wireless Computer - Black
ETC Mach 5 8 Function Wireless Computer - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy a proper cycle computer... not this one., 11 Aug 2014
The magnet on the wheel is weak and has broken. The computer itself is not water tight... which is a pretty huge oversight considering that it is for a bicycle!

Duronic TVB109M Universal 32"-60" LCD/Plasma/LED TV Wall Mount Bracket Philips Swivel & Tilt plus Free Screen Cleaning Kit
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 11 Aug 2014
This TV bracket is absolutely perfect (and I'm pretty picky). A lot of brackets have only a couple of points to fix to the wall, I wanted to make sure that my TV didn't fall off the wall so I used 8 dryline pro fixing (I have a dot and dab wall) and the whole thing is absolutely solid, I have full confidence pulling the TV out to the full extent which with this bracket is a long way! I can rotate the TV to view anywhere in the room with probably 300 degree rotation. I really like that the bracket allows you to level the TV on the fly so that whenever I pull it out I can adjust to make sure that it's level (using the supplied mini spirit level).

The only negative was that it was a little bit stiff out of the box but this is a very easy fix with a bit of WD40 on the joints now it glides in and out.

Insight Guides: Bruges Smart Guide (Insight Smart Guide)
Insight Guides: Bruges Smart Guide (Insight Smart Guide)
by aa vv

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive, 24 Oct 2013
This guide book was very useful on our weekend away to Bruges. I recommend this to others as a comprehensive enough guide to the area.

7dayshop Universal Car / Vehicle / Truck / Van and Desktop Mount and Holder for Mobile Phones, GPS / PDA / PSP / Apple iPhone and iPod / MP3 / MP4 / Sat Nav (Garmin, Tom Tom GPS units), HTC, Nokia Lumia, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Moto G etc. Suction Mount and Fully Adjustable!
Offered by infinity goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, solid fitting, 24 Oct 2013
This fits solidly to the windscreen and holds a large phone... just what I wanted now that our phones are growing back to 1980s sizes!

Mini USB To 3.5mm Headphone Adaptor For HTC Phones By DURAGADGET
Mini USB To 3.5mm Headphone Adaptor For HTC Phones By DURAGADGET

3.0 out of 5 stars It's my fault I guess, 24 Oct 2013
I wanted a cable really similar to this, I just didn't look closely at the pictures to see that it is not a symetrical mini usb, it has one straight side and one angled side... I wanted two angled sides. I'll keep it in case it is useful for something else one day!

Page: 1 | 2