Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity with Sleep Wristband - Black, Small
Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity with Sleep Wristband - Black, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars and the small one that I received isn't so comfortable., 22 Dec 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Although it records more types of activity (including stairs climbed) than the other fitbits be aware that it is bulkier (wider) to wear on your wrist. It reminds me of a digital watch from the 1980's. I find it quite uncomfortable actually, especially as you have to choose your size of wristband rather than being given 2 sizes in the pack, and the small one that I received isn't so comfortable.

Battroborg Samurai Vs Ninja Battle Set
Battroborg Samurai Vs Ninja Battle Set

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best toy ever according to 2 boys who are 7 ..., 25 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is the best toy ever according to 2 boys who are 7 and 5 respectively.

It was surprisingly easy to setup (make sure you have 8 x AA batteries ready) and gets tarted and they picked it up in no time at all.

Vax Air  Reach U90-MA-Re Upright Vacuum
Vax Air Reach U90-MA-Re Upright Vacuum

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value vacuum, 18 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Very happy indeed with this vax vacuum cleaner. It was easy enough to assemble and works well going between hard tiled flooring and carpets. Considering it conforms to the new eu energy regulations I'm impressed with it both in terms of style, size and suck!

Dr.Martens Yvonne Danio Black Womens Shoes Black Black Size: 6 UK
Dr.Martens Yvonne Danio Black Womens Shoes Black Black Size: 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, but be aware size 7 is actually a uk size 8, 16 Nov 2014
I wanted a sturdy black pair of shoes for the winter, mainly for work while the weather is either raining or possibly snow. These are great, look smart enough for work and they are comfortable and the usual Dr Martens quality.
However, be aware that they are selling a size 7 as eu 41 which is actually a size UK 8! I wasn't able to get the 40 at time of purchase direct from Dr Martens so had to buy the 7 then return them as they were really big and my feet just clomped about in them. So I took a risk at the 6/39 and phew, they fit perfectly.

I'm sure these will last me many years. Recommended.

Leifheit Pegasus Maxx 81650 Clothes Airer
Leifheit Pegasus Maxx 81650 Clothes Airer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, if you have the space., 16 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
An excellent airer! On first use I was able to fit a full load of towels plus a jeans/trousers load on at the same time. It's also the best for hanging sheets up to dry as nothing hangs over other things as they do on my other concertina airer.
Be aware that setup it does take up a big amount of space. Think a small dining table or desk! If inside space is tight then this may not be the right airer for you.
If weather permits I've been setting this up on the patio as an extension to my washing line, means I can get more hung up to dry if it's been a busy laundry day.
Folded up I can just get it in the understairs cupboard.

Wahl Flex Rechargeable Massager
Wahl Flex Rechargeable Massager

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice smallish size, 3 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Nice smallish size, easy to hold. Powerful vibrations. I could still feel it a few minutes after removing it.

Leitz Wow A4 Ruled Notebook - Metallic Pink
Leitz Wow A4 Ruled Notebook - Metallic Pink

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 19 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's a nice looking notebook, spiral bound and it's easy to remove the sheets. The rule insert is a nice extra.
However at the current price it's a very expensive indeed. You can buy one of the pukka pad project books which contains 250 sheets of paper for almost a third of the price of this one.
I know what represents value for money for me.

Kent's Kitchen Meal Kits Red Thai 65 g (Pack of 4)
Kent's Kitchen Meal Kits Red Thai 65 g (Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Spicey, 1 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I used this paste to put together a Thai red chicken curry. The meal ended up being very spicey but extremely tasty. It reminded me of a red curry that my favourite Thai restaurant does. Not too salty (unlike the green) and I'm looking forward to using it again.

Philips GC8638/20 PerfectCare Aqua Iron Steam Generator with One Perfect Temperature and 280 g Steam Boost, 2500 ml, 2400 Watt, 5.3 Bar, Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Rush through your ironing pile, 7 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Ironing large, bulky items is now done with ease. My linen trousers take so little time compared my the previous steam iron we were using. It easily gets rid of wrinkles from clothes that are hanging up.
A great investment, you won't regret it.

Nescafe Dolce Gusto Oblo Coffee Capsule Machine by Krups - Black
Nescafe Dolce Gusto Oblo Coffee Capsule Machine by Krups - Black
Offered by imperialoutlet-uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Spend a bit extra and get an automatic machine, 7 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This was my first try with a Dolce Gusto machine, we have a Tassimo at work, so the principle is the same.
It was very easy to clear and setup the first time of use, however I was disappointed to find that the machine is manual - you control the amount of water that goes through the pod using a leaver on the top. Can you eyeball 35ml or 110ml or 180ml? I can't! I've resorted to dispensing the water through the pods into a small measuring cup, not ideal. The temperature isn't as hot as the Tassimo gets it either.
So, only 3 stars for me, I suspect an automatic machine would fare better for me. It's a shame,as. I prefer the coffee that the Dolce Gusto makes compared to the Tassimo.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12