Profile for R. Main > Reviews

Content by R. Main

R. Main "rob main" (england)

Soup
Soup
Offered by 101Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Soup (Audio CD)
I recently went on a long car journey and me and my travelling companion couldn't decide which cd to listen to so we decided on one neither of us particularly wanted... out came 'Soup'. It was a real Eureka moment for us both. Every single song that came on had us both saying 'Oh I LOVE this song', 2 gems in particular - 'Old Red Eyes is Back' and 'Me and the Farmer' reminded us how brilliant Paul Heaton is as a writer and lyricist. My favourite Greatest Hits compilation by far. Buy it.

Panasonic SC-HTB18EB-K 120W Soundbar and Sub with Wireless Music Streaming (New for 2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece of kit for the money, 13 Aug. 2014
Brilliant piece of kit for the money. Don't know what the 'surround' function is for though as it just makes things sound very muddy (you CANNOT make things surround from 2 channels, when will manufacturers realise this?) but apart from that a great product.

Fancy Dress Costume Pirate (Swashbuckler)
Fancy Dress Costume Pirate (Swashbuckler)
Offered by Trivoz

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Jun. 2013
Toy shop near me was selling the exact same thing for 45 quid. Buy this now. I looked awesome, 3 girls thought I actually was Jack Sparrow. A splendid night was had by all.

Buffalo Ministation 500GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Disk Drive
Buffalo Ministation 500GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Disk Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 2 Feb. 2013
A brilliant, well built device. The flickering blue light is strangely reassuring as the drive is being written to and read from. Great value.

Mobile Phone Design Hip Flask with Cover
Mobile Phone Design Hip Flask with Cover

1.0 out of 5 stars Trouble, 18 Jan. 2013
I bought this so I could sneak a little tifter into work. As I work in a prison, where being in possession of a mobile phone is a criminal offence, I was sacked on the spot. Trying to explain it was a dummy phone containing alcohol, which is also not allowed, obviously, just made things worse.

Avoid this product if you work in a prison.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2013 10:49 AM BST

Singles Collection: Volume 1
Singles Collection: Volume 1
Offered by silver-tentacle-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars forget nostalgia, 30 Aug. 2010
How many times are Queen gonna release the same songs to their fans? The serious fans will have the vinyls, the casual fans have greatest hits.

Not buying.

Sony BDPS370 Blu-ray Player
Sony BDPS370 Blu-ray Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it, love it!, 27 Jun. 2010
Amazing bit of kit, great value for money, BBCi Player is great to have, Blu Ray films look perfect in every way. Why would anyone think of buying anything else?