Profile for Lancy Sue > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
World Smallest Folding Walking Stick - Purple Floral
World Smallest Folding Walking Stick - Purple Floral
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for support when I sprained my ankle - ..., 9 Sep 2014
Bought this for support when I sprained my ankle - folds down a lot more than my hiking sticks and fits in my work bag. Probably not as robust as a proper walking stick but very light and portable.

Dragons: Riders Of Berk - Part 1 [DVD]
Dragons: Riders Of Berk - Part 1 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sep 2014
Great stories and animation quality - just like the Dragon films.

Insight Flexi Map: Malta (Insight Flexi Maps)
Insight Flexi Map: Malta (Insight Flexi Maps)

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 9 Sep 2014
Have bought previous edition of this handy, laminated map and am now updating to the latest version.

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Malta & Gozo
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Malta & Gozo
by Mary-Ann Gallagher

4.0 out of 5 stars ... have had this guide before and found it very useful., 9 Sep 2014
Just upgrading to the latest edition - have had this guide before and found it very useful.

Dragons: Riders of Berk - Part 2 [DVD]
Dragons: Riders of Berk - Part 2 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sep 2014
Great quality - just like the films.

American Tourister Hard Camera Case
American Tourister Hard Camera Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 2 Jan 2014
I bought this as a replacement for one I'd worn out. The best thing in my opinion is the internal pocket and the side-wall fabric - other cases usually only have a strip of elastic across, which doesn't stop SD cards etc falling out!

Oi! Carnelian, Turquoise, Fresh Water Pearl and Crystal on Silk Necklace and Earrings Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 2 Jan 2014
The picture doesn't do this justice - it's a lovely item that will go well with summery dresses. The mix of colours means it'll match quite a few of my outfits.

Joseph Bentley Stainless Steel Graduate Spade
Joseph Bentley Stainless Steel Graduate Spade

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 July 2013
Bought as a birthday present for my 85-year old mum who still likes gardening but can no longer cope with a standard-weight spade. She particularly likes the handle shape/material.

Joseph Bentley Stainless Steel Graduate Fork
Joseph Bentley Stainless Steel Graduate Fork

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 July 2013
Bought as a birthday present for my 85-year old mum who still likes gardening but can no longer cope with a standard-weight fork. She particularly likes the handle shape/material.

Berlin PopOut Map (Popout Maps)
Berlin PopOut Map (Popout Maps)
by Popout Maps

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite!, 10 Aug 2012
I love these maps for the folding format, compact size and durable, waterproof cover. If staying in Central Berlin, it's an excellent map. Unfortunately we were just on the edge of the map near Ostbahnhof, and the map does not extend much beyond that, so we had to resort to printing off sheaves of street maps for the places we wanted to go, which is what we were trying to avoid! Also, we were assuming that the map used the standard 1 square = 1 kilometre, but it would be nice to have this stated somewhere.

Page: 1 | 2