Profile for Andie > Reviews

Content by Andie

Andie

Ocean Camouflage Travel BBQ Camping Picnic Lunch Insulated Cooler Cool ice bag Food Drink Carrier
Offered by The end(Dispatched from HK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, would recommend., 29 Aug 2014
This bag is perfect for my 7yr old son and would be great for older children too. Lots of room for lunch and a drinks bottle. Some extra little pockets which my son loves for small toys or whatever a 7yr old imagination comes up with! The longer strap is sturdy and great if taking out on a school trip. I was worried about it being dispatched from Hong Kong, but needn't have been as it came in good time. Excellent buy.

John Adams Hot Wires Electronics Kit
John Adams Hot Wires Electronics Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 6 Dec 2013
We got this for our 5yr old last Christmas and he still loves it a year on. As there are SO many different things you can do it keeps him entertained and will keep doing so. It came quickly and was well packaged. Always impressed with John Adams stuff.

Star Wars Millenium Falcon LEGO Carrying Case (Large)
Star Wars Millenium Falcon LEGO Carrying Case (Large)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Dec 2013
After reading some other reviews I was a bit dubious about the size of this bag, but have been pleasantly surprised. Bought for a 6yr old who is Star Wars mad, he will love it. The size is perfect for child of this age to pop a few Lego pieces in for entertainment whilst they go out and about. I also Like that there is little elastic holders on the inside edge to place Lego characters in too.

Prince London NY New York rubberised plastic nurses fob watch with pin - Dark Purple with White face
Offered by BM ENTERPRISE (UK) LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab colour, 6 Dec 2013
I got this for my niece who is training to be a nurse. Fab colour and good clear face, easy to read. Like the silicone type partial strap. Pretty sure she will love it.

LIGHT BLUE I-STYLE QUARTZ RUBBER SILICONE SPORTS WATCH UNISEX WITH DATE
LIGHT BLUE I-STYLE QUARTZ RUBBER SILICONE SPORTS WATCH UNISEX WITH DATE
Offered by AccessoriesBySej (UK Seller)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I imagines, 6 Dec 2013
The watch was delivered within the predicted time scale, which is always great. The watch itself however, was not what I expected from the picture. The colour is fab but the watch face is much bigger than I expected. If it had been for me it would have been returned, but it was bought for a 17yr old and she will be able to carry it off well!

Cannibal Unisex Quartz Watch with Pink Dial Analogue Display and White Silicone Strap CJ209-01E

4.0 out of 5 stars Cannibal watch as picture, 6 Dec 2013
The watch was just as I imagined it would be from the picture, as sometimes pictures can be a little misleading. Came nicely packaged and came within the predicted delivery time scale. Just what I was after as a Christmas gift for my niece.

Boys Shepherd Costume Christmas Nativity Joseph Medium 7 - 9 years
Boys Shepherd Costume Christmas Nativity Joseph Medium 7 - 9 years
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Shepherds costume, 6 Dec 2013
The outfit came really quickly. I had been worried it may be a bit long for my 6 yr old, but it was perfect and would still be fine for a an older child. Looks great.

The Astronaut Wives Club
The Astronaut Wives Club
by Lily Koppel

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting parts but without real substance, 11 Sep 2013
Although the book was interesting it was without real substance as you never got to know any characters in depth, probably due to there being many wives. The idea behind the book was excellent but never came to fruition and read more like a taster piece in a magazine or newspaper article. There were lots of snippets of quotes that never really grew into anything else leaving me wanting to know more but not delivering. It was however, an easy read with some interesting information.