ARRAY(0xa2b71c30)

What Doesn't Kill Her
What Doesn't Kill Her
Price: 1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Once I started I couldn't put it down, 16 Dec 2013
I love a good murder mystery book, normally I rarely buy anything else but books by Val McDermid, however this was on offer and I decided to make it my 1st kindle purchase and I'm glad that I did.
Max had me on the edge of my seat from page 1, half way through I thought I had figured out who the killer was but I'm happy to say I was completely wrong.
I will definitely be buying more of his books!

The Conversation
The Conversation
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Conversation (Audio CD)
Bought for a gift and love that it was also downloaded to my Kindle.
Nice to see Texas back again with a great album...

IAMS Adult Small or Medium Breed Chicken Dry Dog Food 3 kg (Pack of 3)
IAMS Adult Small or Medium Breed Chicken Dry Dog Food 3 kg (Pack of 3)
Price: 22.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery, 27 Nov 2013
Perfect item for my dog, she's only small but buying this in bulk means I won't need to buy anymore food until at least xmas 2014.
The price was just too good to NOT buy, supermarkets and pet stores charge a small fortune for a 1kg bag, here I got 9kg for 22.50 AND free delivery, what's not to love!

Paper Aeroplanes
Paper Aeroplanes
by Dawn Porter
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and sad all at once, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Paper Aeroplanes (Paperback)
Despite being almost 40 I loved this book, blushed during parts of it, but generally loved it.
Can't wait to read the next one!!

Free TV Now, Free LoveFilms
Free TV Now, Free LoveFilms
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't work, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Free TV Now, Free LoveFilms (App)
Doesn't allow you to catch up on TV at ALL, I have a WIRELESS internet connection and this app refuses to allow me to watch ITV, Channel4 or Channel 5, which is daft as these are free to air channels.
Just glad I didn't pay for this app, it's pants...

TVCatchup
TVCatchup
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: TVCatchup (App)
Channel 4 does NOT work, what's the point?
Thought the Kindle Fire HE was supposed to be good, turns out.it's USELESS! Total waste of my money ...

Dodging Suicide - A Lifetime's Preoccupation
Dodging Suicide - A Lifetime's Preoccupation
by Kit Johnson
Price: 7.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 8 Oct 2013
Can't believe I actually paid for this, brought it as a gift and have since heard back it was pants.
Editing this review because the author has taken to having a go at my friend for what I wrote.
Not only is the book pants the author is homophobic and aggressive and EXTREMELY egotistical and self promoting!
I wrote an HONEST review and have been attacked by the author for via Twitter for having an opinion he did not like. Shame on you Mr Johnson!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2014 1:00 PM GMT

Cotton Mop with Free Refill, Graphite
Cotton Mop with Free Refill, Graphite
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 8 Oct 2013
Does exactly what it should, pretty handy that it comes with a spare head as to buy alone these are usually expensive.

Yankee Candle Small Beach Walk Jar Candle 1129739
Yankee Candle Small Beach Walk Jar Candle 1129739
Offered by The Gift Destination
Price: 7.13

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I've ordered more, 8 Oct 2013
Genuine Yankee products, delivered quickly and packaged perfectly.
Normally I buy tarts but I find them a little over powering, these jars however are perfect for
releasing the right amount of scent. I have a feeling I will be ordering a LOT more of these from this seller

Soft Slow Close Toilet Seat in White
Soft Slow Close Toilet Seat in White
Offered by WHOSAVE
Price: 8.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Price, 28 July 2013
A soft close toilet seat for less than 20, would usually sound too good to be true, not in this case!
Ok, so it's not made of the toughest looking material, but it does the same job, and as there will be no slamming closed
I can see it lasting!
It took more time getting the old seat off than it did to fit this one, job done it less than 5mins and it makes the bathroom look
great too.
Delivery was by 48hr tracked, which surprised me a lot, especially as it was free, but I can only give praise for speed from purchase to receiving the item.
If you are on a tight budget this seat is perfect, even if you're not, it's still a fantastic product!

Page: 1 | 2