Profile for R. Taylor > Reviews

Content by R. Taylor

R. Taylor "Ruthie" (Chester)

25 x Highly Sensitive 10mIU Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier)
25 x Highly Sensitive 10mIU Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier)
Offered by SME Fertility

4.0 out of 5 stars Super easy tests, 16 May 2012
I have been very pleased with these tests - easy to use and read. They were dispatched speedily, and their low cost mean that if you're a bit of a fan of peeing on a stick, then you're not wasting lots of cash when you get the negative results!

My Best Friend's Girl
My Best Friend's Girl
by Dorothy Koomson

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect summer read, 4 Aug. 2006
This review is from: My Best Friend's Girl (Paperback)
Being new to Koomson, and not generally a fan of "chick-lit" I approached this book with some trepidation...however, I devoured the book in 2 days! Koomson develops the characters well, and allows the reader to come to their own opinions on them. Her style is witty and approachable, which is necessary when covering the sensitive issues of infidelity and grief. I have since recommended this book to a friend and would continue to recommend it, as an engaging summer read, not full of the usual "relationship"issues, but dealing with the pains and joys of friendship in a mature and interesting way!

Princess Smartypants
Princess Smartypants
by Babette Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars What Class 4 of St Theresa's Primary School, Blacon thought!, 23 Sept. 2005
This review is from: Princess Smartypants (Paperback)
We liked this book because there is lots of action and her pets were really unusual. We especially liked all her different pets. We thought that Prince Swashbuckle cheated and deserved to become a ...find out what he turns into. Read this book because it is interesting!