Profile for Quantum > Reviews

Content by Quantum

Quantum

Page: 1 | 2
LYNCOL 3pcs Steel Silver Ear Pick Curette Wax Cleaner Removal Stick Earpick Kits
Offered by chinkyboo

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY SHARP AT END., 1 Aug 2014
Don't buy these.

The scooped end is fine, the other end however the metal has just been chopped off and left with a jagged edge. So if you accidentally had the pick the wrong way round you could end up badly damaging your ear inside

Pillows With Microbeads (Cream)
Pillows With Microbeads (Cream)
Offered by Panorama Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars feels lush but cover not removable to wash, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pillows With Microbeads (Cream)
I bought this in cream and the outside material has a lovely feel to it. it's really soft and feels nice when your face is on it.

There is also a decent amount of beads inside so you can get comfy without ending up with no beads under your head

HOWEVER in the description it says it's machine washable, and there is a washing instruction label on the item, and here's the problem, you can't wash microbead pillows themselves (i have a lot of them and they always say you can't wash the microbeads themselves), so I assumed that the cream cover would be removable (assumed it would be a zipped cover) to enable it to go in the washing machine....it is removable if I want to sit and unpick the stiching, and as I'm not sure if there is an inner liner I can't see me washing it any time soon.

I do like the pillow though and I'll address the need to wash it issue after I've spilt a few cups of tea on it.for now it's all pristine and is doing it's job as a pillow perfectly, but I might buy a darker colour one next time.

SUCK UK Pencil Sharpener Desk Tidy - Dark
SUCK UK Pencil Sharpener Desk Tidy - Dark

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful in the dark wood, 27 Dec 2013
I have this in both the light and the dark wood, but the dark wood one is my favorite by a long shot.

Crocs Unisex Crocband Clog Navy 11016-410-007 7 UK
Crocs Unisex Crocband Clog Navy 11016-410-007 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It's official I'm middle aged., 14 Dec 2013
I have reached that point in my life where my footwear has to have the aaaaaaah factor when I put my foot in it rather than the ouch factor.

These are actually more comfortable than the usual crocs as the nobbly bits under your feet aren't quite as raised or hard.

The only down side is that eventually the white and red band around these starts to come unstuck, but to be fair it took two years on my original pair for that to happen, and sticks back to the croc with a bit of glue.

Well worth the £13.60 I paid for them.

Pack of 3 Warmer Orange Sharpie Fine Point Pen Permanent Marker
Pack of 3 Warmer Orange Sharpie Fine Point Pen Permanent Marker
Offered by Cambrian Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars more like peach than warmer orange, 3 Sep 2013
Anyone buying these for a nice orange don't....they are peach at best. However if you like peach coloured things then buy like there's no tomorrow. I'm off now I have many things to colour in with a peach pen....if only the cat would sit still. For those who are worried....relax there is more chance of the cat drawing on me than there is of me drawing on him.

Sharpie Fine Metallic Permanent Marker - Gold/Silver/Bronze (Pack of 24)
Sharpie Fine Metallic Permanent Marker - Gold/Silver/Bronze (Pack of 24)

1.0 out of 5 stars feel a bit conned, 3 Sep 2013
Ok so it doesn't say in the blurb that you will get an equal number of each colour pen but....pack of 24 markers in three colours.....you would assume that there would be 8 of gold 8 of silver and 8 of bronze. Nope. I ended up with 10 gold 10 silver and 4 bronze. I'm furious.

SUCK UK Novelty Sticky Tape Dispenser
SUCK UK Novelty Sticky Tape Dispenser

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but useless, 16 Dec 2012
I like this as its quirky, but to be honest as a tape dispenser it does actually suck. The tape is really difficult to get to and so will only ever get used on odd occasions. It looks good though

Theatrical Letters
Theatrical Letters
by Bill Homewood

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any Bill Homewood fan, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: Theatrical Letters (Hardcover)
A book containing 400 years of correspondence between celebrated actors, actresses, playwrights, their families, friends, lovers, admirers, enemies, producers, managers and others.

It contains such gems as:

Dear Miss Betrand, will you accept the enclosed little present as an appreciation of your artistic ability, by an admirer? Yours faithfully x

My Lord, will you accept the enclosed 'present' back as an appreciation of your damned impertinence. From HER FATHER

Hotties Microwavable Foot Warmer - For Cold Feet Sufferers
Hotties Microwavable Foot Warmer - For Cold Feet Sufferers
Offered by Salveo Wellness

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm feet at last!, 19 Jan 2012
Fantastic - just bung the microwaveable pack in the microwave for a couple of minutes and then happy feet!

Also you don't just have to use it to keep your feet warm. So far I've also had my hands in the warmer, I've had it on the sofa behind me to ease my back ache, (and for the women out there it works well on certain stomach pains!)

And unlike some of these microwaveable products this one actually stays warm for ages!

Bosch Styline Collection Kettle TWK8631GB, Four Temperature Control Settings, White And Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to elope with my kettle!, 19 Jan 2012
OK so it's only a kettle.......but what a kettle! It boils sooo fast and beeps when it's boiled (it also beeps when you switch it on which was a tad annoying to begin with, but you get used to it). You can also choose what temperature you want it to boil the water at, 70, 80, 90 or 100 degrees. (It also has a keep warm button, which I will admit I haven't had need to use yet).

The concealed element means you can boil just a small amount of water (1 cup) without worrying about it cutting out on you.

Also with most kettles they are designed for right handed users, but with this one because it has the Bosch logo on the front and back you can have the handle on the left without it looking like your kettle is back to front!

Be warned though it is much bigger than it looks - the base unit is 200mm deep and 175mm wide, and when the kettle is on the base unit the total height is 265mm so if you're short on space this might not be the best choice for you.

And on top of everything else it is the most sexy looking kettle you'll ever have on your kitchen worktop!

Page: 1 | 2