Profile for marilyn > Reviews

Kipling Women's Gabbie Shoulder Bag K15255A54 Tropic Flower
Kipling Women's Gabbie Shoulder Bag K15255A54 Tropic Flower
Price: 66.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 Jun 2014
This is my second bag of this style,I wanted a bright print for summer and the tropic flower is lovely and will go with everything.I find this a very useful everyday bag for work,my kindle fits in the front pocket along with my sunglasses and glasses.A large purse easily fits inside the main compartment,plenty of room for umbrella and spare pair of shoes etc.the side pockets easily hold my I phone and the smaller front pocket fits my car park and work passes.I t would be very good for travelling with as a carry on bag,and easily a baby bag.Great al rounder and it's light and waterproof.

Predator X
Predator X
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Predator X (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this story,I loved Meg telling the story and the story gripped me from start to finish.I was sorry when it ended and hope there's more to come.I've never been caving but I felt I was there thanks to the vivid descriptions.

Kipling Unisex-Adult Supertaboo Backpack Very Berry K09487
Kipling Unisex-Adult Supertaboo Backpack Very Berry K09487

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Sep 2013
This is a very useful bag to take on holiday ,so light to pack and easy to take out as a beach bag,shopping etc etc.The zip pocket inside is handy and so is the zip pocket outside.I know it's meant as a swim bag for kids but I'm just pointing out it has plenty of other uses too!!

Black Smokers
Black Smokers
Price: 2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars More please!, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Black Smokers (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this story and hope to see more from this author soon.A short novel but very well written.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 15 July 2013
This is one product I never like to be without.I find it very effective at nourishing nails and cuticles and promotes healthy nails

Exodus (Extinction Point, Book 2)
Exodus (Extinction Point, Book 2)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved reading this, 19 Jun 2013
Really enjoying these books,really sorry to come to the end of the second instalment .I look forward to reading the next book,please make it soon!!

Steel's Edge (The Edge Book 4)
Steel's Edge (The Edge Book 4)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More Please!, 7 April 2013
This was lovely to read,I hope Ilona Andrews has plans to write lots more stories about folk in The Edge.

Magic Mourns: A Companion Novella to Magic Strikes: A Penguin eSpecial from Berkley
Price: 1.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 7 April 2013
Loved this story but want more.............! It was over too soon,I love Ilona Andrews stories about Kate's world and The Edge ,there should be many more!

Kipling Unisex Adult Digi Phone Laptop Bags Print Flower K15159153
Kipling Unisex Adult Digi Phone Laptop Bags Print Flower K15159153

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 7 April 2013
Lovely well made case,very disappointed it's too short for my iPhone 5,I doubt my old iPhone 4 would have fitted in either.Can't believe that Kipling would come out with this small case when so many smartphones are bigger!

Kipling Women's Creativity X Small Shoulder Bag Ketchup K15155196
Kipling Women's Creativity X Small Shoulder Bag Ketchup K15155196

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful, 15 Jan 2013
When I saw this design ,I had to have one.It's a bigger version of the creativity purse but with a detachable strap.Another winner from Kipling and will be very useful,it is a small bag so only for times when you don't want to carry a lot.Perfect for travelling as can be used as a bag for tickets etc and will easily go into larger bag.Strap is generous for cross body,will go under a coat easily if desired.I don't like the wrist strap versions so this is perfect for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3