Profile for Alexandra Stavrou > Reviews

High Society
High Society
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites, 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: High Society (Amazon Video)
I love this movie and watch it at least once a year. They don't make then like they used to!

Finding Ecstasy: How Buenos Aires, a Brazilian, and the Blues Saved My Sex Life (and My Soul)

5.0 out of 5 stars One persons truth can heal so many, 14 July 2014
I loved this book and at parts it felt Rebecca was writing my story. Rebecca has dropped her guard and bared her truth to tell this story – courage I don’t think I’d have. I laughed out loud so many times and also felt her despair. I’m also a follower of Neale Donald Walsch’s books so found a connection to Rebecca’s spiritual journey.

One thing I learnt from this book was to let go of my own sexual inhibitions and just be OK with my own body and who I am as a woman. Boy has this had a profound effect on my life! Thank you Rebecca for sharing your story which I hope will help many woman heal and move into healthy relationships with themselves.

The Dehydrator Bible: Includes Over 400 Recipes
The Dehydrator Bible: Includes Over 400 Recipes
by Jennifer Mackenzie

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, 8 Oct. 2013
This book did not clearly state that you needed to create a store cupboard of dried foods and then use them in their recipes. I returned this book as it was not what I was after.