Profile for Javier > Reviews

Javier

Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Stereo Bluetooth Headphones
Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Stereo Bluetooth Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bluetooth Headphones I know, 9 Dec 2010
I just got them this morning and I was delighted with them after just 5 minutes.
They synched with my iPod Touch (2nd gen) instantly and I was immediately surprised by the sound quality and power.
I had tried another set of bluetooth headphones the week before (motorola S9) and the quality was just ok, but these Plantronic are way above it. Surely you'll find better cable headphones but this is a great option for those looking for a cable-free set.
I walked around with my ipod touch on my pants pocket and no problems there. Sound was crystal clear and no hiccups.
I then synched them with my HTC Tattoo and made a few calls. The Mic could be a little better, but it's not terrible.
After that I tried them with my iMac and Mac Mini (which is like 3 meters away) and still not a single problem. Just make sure you select "Stereo" as your default output option.

The only cons I find are the following:
The buttons are a little hard (at least for now) making it a little difficult to change tracks.
They use micro-USB to charge and although they include a nice charger, I'd prefer if they were mini-USB as most of my devices are mini-USB
They are a little complicated to put on. Maybe they require some practice but I still haven't found a slick way of doing it.

However these 3 points aren't strong enough for me to give these headphones less than 5 stars. Very recommended.