Profile for babs enderby > Reviews

babs enderby

The Bible Dictionary - Meanings of Names and Words in the Bible
The Bible Dictionary - Meanings of Names and Words in the Bible

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 Aug. 2014
No index, makes navigation difficult.

New XHOSE 100ft Expandable Garden Hose To 3 Times Its Size Auto Retract Non Kink

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014
Such quick delivery and performs just as advertised.

Gaggia NF08/005 Stainless Steel 2 Cup Filter Basket (Not Pressurized)
Gaggia NF08/005 Stainless Steel 2 Cup Filter Basket (Not Pressurized)
Offered by Coffea Online com

5.0 out of 5 stars Top tip., 21 Feb. 2014
We read the reviews for our chosen Gaggia and someone pointed out how useful this would be. It means you don't have that fiddly plastic thing under the basket. You can stick this in and you're good to go.

Gaggia Classic RI8161 Coffee Machine with Professional Filter Holder - Stainless Steel Body

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it!, 17 Feb. 2014
Easy transaction, prompt delivery and great price. We researched carefully within the Gaggia range and we are absolutely delighted with our choice. It has a top spot on the worktop and is becoming framed by the all important accessories!! We even bought an optic stand for the syrups. Our favourite time of the day. ( sad, I know!)

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Caribbean
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Caribbean
by Christopher Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday preparation!, 17 Feb. 2014
This is a clear and full descriptive book. Easy to read and to find specific information. It is small enough to carry on holiday.

The Innocent Mage: Kingmaker, Kingbreaker Book 1
The Innocent Mage: Kingmaker, Kingbreaker Book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars My first Kindle book!!, 17 Feb. 2014
Very much in the 'Lord of the Rings' genre. It is very readable. I picked it up at every opportunity and finished quickly. I have several more to read in this series but will break it up with others.

The Bridges Of Madison County [1995] [DVD]
The Bridges Of Madison County [1995] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Clint Eastwood

5.0 out of 5 stars ma-in-law's christmas present, 17 Nov. 2013
My ma-in-law was bemoaning having this film on vhs and not being able to play it.so I found the dvd on amazon straight away. Bargain! She will be delighted at christmas

Good Food: Slow Cooker Favourites: Triple-tested Recipes (Good Food 101)
Good Food: Slow Cooker Favourites: Triple-tested Recipes (Good Food 101)
by Sarah Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars my first slow cooker cook book, 17 Nov. 2013
I am now a convert to slow cooking and have a freezer full of pre-cooked food so I can entertain at my leisure.

Rose Expert
Rose Expert
by Dr D G Hessayon

5.0 out of 5 stars the return of an old friend, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Rose Expert (Paperback)
This is such a good basic book for me. As usual, I Ient my copy out and it never came back. I'm going to hide this one