Profile for S. Hayes > Reviews

Content by S. Hayes

S. Hayes "tinymum" (essex)

Twelve Lessons
Twelve Lessons

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book. Really makes you think!!, 15 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Twelve Lessons (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. I don't often feel compelled to write reviews but this book has inspired me.
it makes you think about the journey you are on and how you can influence it and how people and situations reflect on your life rather than being extras to the production.

What Does the Tooth Fairy Do with Our Teeth?
What Does the Tooth Fairy Do with Our Teeth?

5.0 out of 5 stars a funny way to think about teeth, 29 Oct. 2013
My 5 year old liked this story. We read it on the day her first tooth fell out as she wanted to know what the tooth fairy did with the teeth she collects and it gave some great ideas. She liked the idea of turning teeth into snow!!

The Three Horrid Little Pigs
The Three Horrid Little Pigs
by Liz Pichon

5.0 out of 5 stars a fab reversal on a traditional tale!!!, 31 Aug. 2011
My 3 year old loves this book to the point that we've renewed it from the library since early May and as we've had tears when returning it, I've decided it would be a good time to purchase it.

She loves the rude little piggies telling the friendly wolf to shove off, and in true fairy tale tradition they all live happily ever after.

Meg and Mog: Meg, Mog and Owl [DVD]
Meg and Mog: Meg, Mog and Owl [DVD]
Dvd ~ Fay Ripley

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old love this, 27 April 2010
This is a variation on the meg and mog books for my daughter and means I don't have to do all the Reading!!! She especially likes Mogs hiccups and megs eggs, she has made us watch these over and over

Ultrasun Protection 28 (100ml) Once A Day
Ultrasun Protection 28 (100ml) Once A Day
Offered by Venture Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like suncream until this ........, 27 April 2010
As some who is fair skinned and freckled I burn easily but on the other hand I avoid suncream as it brings me upnon prickly heat rash!! This cream however was great. Not burning and no rash. It doesn't even feel like sun cream it just feels like normal moisturiser. It doesn't smell so hubby was happy to use it and I put it no my 2 year old daughter as well!

Would definatly recommend to others

The Wiggles - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing [DVD] [2008]
The Wiggles - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing [DVD] [2008]
Offered by Books-and-Sounds

5.0 out of 5 stars god save the wiggles, 20 Oct. 2009
this DVD is my life saver on tough days with my 20mnth old daughter.

She loves the Wiggles and this DVD especially. The only downside is that you find yourself with the really catchy tunes like Dr Knickerbocker & The Shimmy Shake running round your head in the middle of the day/night.

Well worth the money if you ever need time to get the housework/phone calls done. I found it to work everytime!!! Thsnk you The Wiggles !!!!