Profile for Mrs. E. Stankovich > Reviews

Silver Plated Trinket Jewellery Box
Offered by Gift Cookie
Price: 7.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 17 Dec 2013
So pleased with this, bought for my 5 yr old daughter, solid, heavy little trinket box. I wrote what I wanted engraved, in the gift message, wasn't sure if that was right but it arrived fairly quickly with the engraving, only reason I haven't given 5 stars...the engraving was tiny not in the size that is shown in picture but it's fine : )

Girl Tech Monster High Password Journal 7
Girl Tech Monster High Password Journal 7
Price: 23.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 10 Dec 2013
Really disappointing, I think my daughter will probably love it but it's not great quality and def not good quality, wish I'd waited for the vtech one that's out of stock every where.

Mirror Butterfly Wall Stickers 1 sheet of A4
Mirror Butterfly Wall Stickers 1 sheet of A4
Offered by Laserables
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these stickers!, 10 Dec 2013
Such great value, decorated my 5yr old daughters room and these just finished the room off beautifully, just enough to cover a small area to make a feature. Highly reccomend

Fake Dog Poo
Fake Dog Poo
Offered by K Direct
Price: 0.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Very authentic!, 3 Nov 2012
This review is from: Fake Dog Poo (Toy)
The has been played with for nearly a year now, my 5, 4, and 2 year olds absolutely love this thing! Hours of fun tricking anyone and everyone. Very authentic!

iTALKonline PadWear BROWN Executive BOOK Wallet Case Cover Shield Slot for Amazon Kindle 4 (4G) Global Wireless 3G 6" 6 inch 2011 Model
Offered by iBox Ltd
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case!, 3 Nov 2012
Great case, its comfortable to hold, fits my basic kindle perfectly, highly recommend As its such good value for money.

Raleigh 750ml Bottle - Clear
Raleigh 750ml Bottle - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 3 Nov 2012
My 5 yr old son uses this as his water bottle at school, it's really easy for him to use, really good quality, doesn't leak providing he remembers to push spout down to close it.

WOW Toys Sidney School Bus
WOW Toys Sidney School Bus
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, 3 Nov 2012
This review is from: WOW Toys Sidney School Bus (Toy)
This was given to my eldest son for his 1st birthday and it's been one of his firm favourites right up until he was about 3, then my daughter also loved it, and now my youngest! I've bought 3 now, for 1st birthday presents. Highly recommend, great value.

Ant World
Ant World
Price: 11.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Escaping ants, 18 Jan 2012
This review is from: Ant World (Toy)
My live ants arrived in post really quickly, service and customer care at interplay is faultless.. However after just 2\3 days I found the odd ant outside the tank, couldn't work out where they were escaping, after a week and finding maybe 10 ants loose, some of which across other side of room! rang interplay for advice, which was that I maybe had a tiny gap between connecting frame work so my advice is.... When pack arrives, take care to click pieces carefully together! Once sand is in, it's impossible to do so, so I have taped every seam! customer care at interplay added that when the ants are happy it's possible to leave tank open and theyre not interested in leaving! They gave a tip of leaving drop of honey in feeding station, which so far, has certainly caused a stir with the ants, I'm hopeful I now have happy ants that won't be escaping..