Profile for geek > Reviews

Content by geek

geek

Page: 1 | 2
Beyond Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Advanced Guide to Building Muscle, Staying Lean, and Getting Strong (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and beyond bigger leaner stronger (kindle) and I cannot recommend these books highly enough, 27 Feb. 2015
I read bigger leaner stronger and beyond bigger leaner stronger (kindle) and I cannot recommend these books highly enough. I am getting better results with the methodology in these books working out myself than with 2 years using trainers. Don't hesitate just buy them you'll not regret it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2015 8:48 PM GMT

Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... stronger and bigger leaner stronger advanced and I cannot recommend these books enough, 27 Feb. 2015
I read bigger leaner stronger and beyond bigger leaner stronger (kindle) and I cannot recommend these highly books enough. I am getting better results with the methodology in these books working out myself than with 2 years using trainers. Don't hesitate just buy them you'll not regret it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2015 8:49 PM GMT

Bodum Pavina Double Walled Thermo Glasses 0.35l x 2
Bodum Pavina Double Walled Thermo Glasses 0.35l x 2

1.0 out of 5 stars beware of ordering these, they are chineese branded knock off's, 30 Dec. 2013
I originally ordered these in may and they were proper branded bodum glasses, I ordered another set this december (2013) and got two knock off's from china, the post arrived from China, the boxes were in chineese and the brand was not bodum on the actual glasses themselves. Value? certainly not 29 pounds, more like 2 quid.

Very annoyed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2014 8:13 PM GMT

Plug and Play 1mtr Colour Changing LED Strip Kit. Ideal for Kitchens and Homes
Plug and Play 1mtr Colour Changing LED Strip Kit. Ideal for Kitchens and Homes
Offered by Dabhees

5.0 out of 5 stars Reccomended, 9 Aug. 2013
I've tried several different brands of the led strip lights, some have bulky power supplies, some get unresponsive to controls without a hard reset, some suffer from interference from other remotes causing the colours to change when u change the volume for example, and some don't even come with 3M tape on the back (u need this) .

The current batch they have is the best I have ever used, nice small power supply, reliable control and the sensor which dangles on a cable from the receiver is on a longer than normal and floppy cable thats easy to position which is the best I have come accross, as off 09/008/13.

Initially i had a problem with interference from other remotes, when i contacted them about it they were brilliant, sent out some receivers for me to try from a new batch when it arrived and they work perfectly. In short, great customer service and a great product, if your looking for LED strip lights then look no further.

GreatShield iSlide Slim-Fit PolyCarbonate Hard Case for Apple iPhone 5 / 5S (Black)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than the casecrown one, 25 Jun. 2013
Good fit, bought 3 cases over 2 weeks to compare, this was the best one. The main good points being it is snug while still easy to remove both the main and bottom parts, this is where others fail.

Pacsafe Carrysafe 200 Shoulder Strap - Black
Pacsafe Carrysafe 200 Shoulder Strap - Black
Offered by Outdoor Action Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 8 May 2013
Security features aside, this is the most comfortable strap I have ever used or come across. Buy it, you won't regret it.

Identity Stronghold RFID Secure Credit Card Protector ID Theft Protection Envelope Sleeve - Pack of 2
Offered by Abacus24-7

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid., 8 May 2013
These are incredibly flimsy, and you'll soon find that you cant get cards into them anymore without fiddling around. Great idea, poorly implemented, would be useful for a one day use scenario only.

Wrangler Men's Basic Vintageight Belt
Wrangler Men's Basic Vintageight Belt

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe the reviews...., 24 Mar. 2013
This is the best belt I have ever owned and I have owned a few. I've had it several months now using most days and it's held up very well. The flexibility and lightness of the belt whilst retaining a strong hold on to the buckle is superb. I cannot recommend this belt enough, if your reading this review now just buy it, don't look any further. I rarely write reviews but this product deserved a mention.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best desktop speakers, 21 Aug. 2012
Where do I start, these are absolutely fantastic, having tried several other desktop speakers including bose music monitors which I changed for these. The A2's out performed everything, I bought them with the stands so that they are at the right angle (this is must do for the desktop). If these speakers are on your shortlist, just get them, you wont be sorry.

Smart Stand 711 - Aluminium foldable stand, dock, holder, cradle for iPhone 4, 4S, 3G, 3GS, 5, Samsung Galaxy, Google, HTC, Sony Erricsson, Motorola, Nokia, LG Smart Phone and Mobile Phone -GREEN
Offered by Bosvision Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars The 'daddy' of docks, 20 Aug. 2012
I dont usually write reviews, but I can tell you this, I am a seasoned gadget hound and this bad boy is the daddy of iphone docks. The weight allows you to push the home button without the phone or the dock moving, there is padding to protect the edge of the iphone too. It looks superb, i like my stuff in the 'apple' style to match my desktop and this fits right in and at the same time it totally unobtrusive because of how low it rests. For me this is definitely a 5 out of 5 and i've had a few phone docks in my time. One very happy customer.

Page: 1 | 2