Profile for FiFi > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Vax S4 Grime Master Handheld Steam Cleaner
Vax S4 Grime Master Handheld Steam Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars You can tilt this steamer!, 15 Mar. 2015
I have this steamer and I just want to say that as per the previous high traffic review about it needing to be upright, mine works perfectly on full tilt right up until the last drop has been used. It's powerful and my main bathroom which is due for a refit is much more sparkly thanks to this steamer, it blasts into corners where dust and grime collect and are difficult to get at normally. I had it working under the shower cabinet rims, and tilted on its side cleaning skirting boards blasting out dirt. I was almost put off by that review but I'm so glad I gave it the chance as I can only guess that the other reviewer's steamer was faulty.

Grab a Pig Card Game
Grab a Pig Card Game
Offered by Games 4 Giggles (Previously Prospecting In Gold)

5.0 out of 5 stars A massive hit!, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Grab a Pig Card Game (Toy)
I'm always looking for new fun games to take away on holiday with us which don't take up much space and this is perfect! It's my kids new favourite game and the first one they ask to play. It's best played without any food and drinks on the table though as we found out to our cost as the pig grabbing can become a touch frenzied, but a great exciting game. My kids are 9 & 7 and they both play it equally well.

MediaDevil Magicscreen BACK (REAR) screen protector: Dual-tone Clear - Apple iPhone 5/5S (2 x BACK protectors only). IMPORTANT: Read product description before purchasing.
Offered by MediaDevil

2.0 out of 5 stars Fell of after 1 day, 7 Mar. 2013
I have had front and back protectors on my i-phone 4 so I was striaght on to these when I purchased my i-phone 5 last week. They arrived the next day and I had not removed the protective cover from the back of the phone so the surface was clean, nevertheless I wiped the surface with the cloths just to make sure. The top and bottom protectors are fiddly being so small but are easy to line up. The main central one is a matt finish and seems to struggle with adhesion to the matt slate finish on the black i-phone. After only 1 day the bottom corner edge caught my pocket and peeled half way back collecting fluff as it did. Now I know why you get two sets, good job! I limped through the past week with the flappy back protector awaiting my case being delivered before I used my second set and could fully protect the phone, and cover edges from more peeling. I would say if you want to protect the slate back as reviews suggest it can get scratched whilst in cases then get these are great, but put it in there straight away, otherwise you will have a flappy back protector within days!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2013 6:10 PM GMT

Tekkerz Accessories - New Apple iPhone 5 Aluminium Hard Black Bumper Case Cover With Tekkerz Accessories Stylus Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't knock it for quality and value, 7 Mar. 2013
It you are looking for an i-phone 5 case which is unobtrusive, light, with reserved styling yet will protect your phone from the normal bumps and knocks it will get in everyday use then look no further. It did take a week to arrive, but it is as described and fits snugly around the phone. The back and front case cliping together to fully encase all edges and corners so there shouldn't be any chance of corner pieces breaking away as can happen with some of the snap in cases. It remains to be seen how well the case clips hold together after a few drops, but we'll wait and see. Been without a case for my phone for a week and have breathed a sign of relief now it's safely locked inside this good looking and robust case! Nice one Tekkerz

TeckNet® POWER BANK iEP387 7000mAh Lithium Polymer USB External Battery Backup Pack, Mobile Phone Power Pack, High Capacity Portable Battery Charger (Dual 5V 3.1A USB Output) for Apple iPhone 5, iPad mini 2/1, iPad 5/4 (Lightning Cable not Provided), iPhone 4S, iPad 3/2/1; Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Note 3/2; HTC One, Sensation, Desire C S X, Wildfire S; Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10; Nokia Lumia 920 800 900 N8; Motorola Razr; LG Optimus; Blackberry Z10; Sony Xperia Z - Black (Only one USB Charging cable included, No AC Charger is included)
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Does precisely what it says on the tin!, 22 Sept. 2012
We were going camping with friends for a long weekend without electricity - something I hadn't done before but I needed to keep a link to my elderly dad at home so bought one of these to hopefully keep my phone charged up. Well I wasn't disappointed, I got 3 full charges on my Iphone 4 and I also managed to keep my Ipad 2 going all weekend too (not fully charged but at around 30%) enough to read my books!

My husband has also bought one for his phone too so with two available between us we can pretty much keep everything going - highly recommend this product!

The Cat in The Hat [DVD] [2004]
The Cat in The Hat [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Mike Myers

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this film and so do the kids!, 21 Jun. 2011
Mike Myers is just superb in this very funny family film. Its a bit bizarre at times, edgy, brightly coloured and a bit naughty in parts but absolutely hilarious. We happened to catch half of it on bbc recently and we were hookedand bought the dvd.

The film itself totally deserves 5 stars but I've dropped a star because in one or two areas its just a little crude for the kids its targetted at, which did make me cringe. Like 'I'll get you and it will look like a bl**dy accident' why does this have to be the bit my kids repeat over and over!!!! And theres a bit where the cat is bending over the couch showing half of his bottom - my kids also copy this constantly too.

I know its nothing like the book but we liked it - and it is possible to take it at face value and just enjoy.

Son of Hibachi BBQ | Portable Barbeque, Barbecue Grill | Also known as the Grilletto

5.0 out of 5 stars Ours is perfect!, 16 Jun. 2011
Thought I would add my own review as reading the reviews below poor Grilletto has taken a bit of a beating. So I thought I would tell any prospective purchasers that we have had none of these problems, we light our coals close it up and leave it for 10-15mins, open it up and its ready to go - brilliant! When its done we close it up and it self cleans, then we whizz it back into its own snuff bag and out it goes. We really rate this bbq especially as its remarkably quick at heating to a hot enough temperature to cook on and cooks food really well plus how compact and portable it is.

Handy Manny Talkin Toolbox
Handy Manny Talkin Toolbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Brilliant!, 12 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Handy Manny Talkin Toolbox (Toy)
I bought this on offer about 4mths before Xmas and I wasn't sure if my son might have grown out of it by the time Christmas actually came - he was 3 & 10mths but has already 'outgrown' Thomas! How wrong can a grown up be!!! He absolutely loves this set and it is by far and away the most consistently played toy he got - they go everywhere with him, we watch Handy Manny and he presses the button on the front and plays the tool song along with the show. He plays hide and seek with them with his elder sister and thinks he has repaired all our doors and cupboards with his tools. Very pricey at the moment but definitely worth buying for any young boy or Handy Manny fan.

Noel Junior Isope Black Classic Boot 5y10447/104 1 UK
Noel Junior Isope Black Classic Boot 5y10447/104 1 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent comfortable tough boots, 12 Feb. 2011
I bought these boots for my daughter before Xmas when it was icy. I thought they would be a great school boot - pricey but Noel boots are normally pretty good quality. She has worn them every day in ice, rain and snow and they have been excellent (I sprayed them with shoe protector). Thanks to the great sole and toe they still look like new which is a amazing for a school boot. Would highly recommend them!

Baxter the Amazing Remote Control Dog
Baxter the Amazing Remote Control Dog

4.0 out of 5 stars It takes a bit of getting used to but good fun!, 12 Feb. 2011
My daughter got this dog for Xmas, it was used once and we didn't find it very responsive that time so it was put away until this week. However, with a bit of patience its really good fun, Baxter goes looking for the ball picks it up (sometimes he gets a bit confused and can circle the ball for a while), has a bit of a celebration and brings it back to you - sometimes he plays music and has a dance. He barks a lot, yelps when he bumps into something hard, does a bit of sniffing and gives a kind of grring noise when you take the ball from him. The kids are having loads of fun with Baxter - simple but fun probably better for younger children I'd have thought.

Page: 1 | 2