Profile for mama > Reviews

Baby Annabell Doll Version 9
Baby Annabell Doll Version 9
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely baby doll, 6 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Baby Annabell Doll Version 9 (Toy)
Loved by my daughter! What more can I say.

NAME IT Girl's Nitnightgown K G 9 515 Nightie, Multicoloured (aqua Sky), 10 Years (Manufacturer size: 140)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cotton nightie!, 6 Feb. 2016
I love this nightie and so does my daughter, great quality, washes well & comfortable to wear. Would order more but no longer in her size.

The Princess Bride. [DVD]
The Princess Bride. [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cary Elwes

5.0 out of 5 stars Every family should give it a try!, 21 Dec. 2015
This review is from: The Princess Bride. [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this film years ago and watched it many times on video, so decided to buy it for my kids 6 & 8, well they enjoyed it just as much as me & it has become one of their favourites, I still can't watch it without laughing out loud and shouting out some of the memorable lines. Can be a little scary in a couple of places for the very young.
Every family should give it a try!

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Emergency Vehicles 3-Car Pack
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Emergency Vehicles 3-Car Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Loud, annoying & wonderful, 5 Nov. 2015
Brought for a present, I love them and I'm sure my Grandson will, his parents will probably be driven up the wall by them!

Noah [DVD]
Noah [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a watch, 5 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Noah [DVD] (DVD)
Worth a watch but definitely not one I would over & over again.

HAND-CRAFTED BROWN SOFT GENUINE LEATHER DOG LEASH LEAD TRAINING LONG ROLLED STRONG
Offered by Harrington Marley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lead. X, 5 Nov. 2015
Lovely quality looks like it will last for years! Would highly recommend.

Pet ID Tags Personalised Engraved Polished Stainless Steel Dog Cat By PawGear (Bones Polished, Small- Both Sides Engraved)
Offered by Yabba Dabba Doo Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 Oct. 2015
Wow! What service! Great price, quality and speedily engraved & delivered! High recommend!

niceEshop(TM) Stainless Seel Flexible 8 Shape Carabiners Climbing Connection Hooks,Silver
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish! Don't waste your time or money, 15 Oct. 2015
Brought two of these has had read the reviews and all sounded good. Took sometime to come as sent from China! Both clips are cheap & nasty and neither shut back into place so not safe to use! Don't waste your time or money!

Kung Fu Panda: The Midnight Stranger [DVD]
Kung Fu Panda: The Midnight Stranger [DVD]
Dvd ~ Juan Meza-Leon
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars More Kung Fu Fun!, 9 Oct. 2015
If you love Kung Fu Panda like me & my kids you won't be disappointed another great collection of Po and the famous five adventures!

Sockwell Women's Circulator Compression Socks - Natural, Small/Medium
Sockwell Women's Circulator Compression Socks - Natural, Small/Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 Oct. 2015
I brought two pairs at a very low price if only I'd brought more! These are fantastic socks, brilliant for me as I recently had vascular surgery. They compress not only your legs but your feet too. I ordered the cream ones with the stripe not the most attractive ones as they look like compression bandages but I brought them as they were less than a quarter of the price of the nicer colours. I am a ladies size 6 /39 shoe and the s/m fit perfectly. I guess they are worth paying about £20 a pair but I would struggle to pay that much for one pair of socks, it just doesn't seem right! I will keep an eye open to hopefully find another bargain price pair!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9