Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

F Type Screw Connector Socket to RF Coax Aerial Male Adapter
F Type Screw Connector Socket to RF Coax Aerial Male Adapter
Offered by 1-2-1

5.0 out of 5 stars works as expected, 13 May 2014
having bought a few of these over the years and come across a number of faulty ones it is always nice when a product works perfectly

Regatta Ladies Apocalypse II MID Lightweight Waterproof Walking Hiking Boot
Regatta Ladies Apocalypse II MID Lightweight Waterproof Walking Hiking Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 2 Dec. 2013
Wore them on a trek in Nepal, very sturdy, comfortable and didn't even have to break them in! Just what I needed.
Really are waterproof and crossing small streams was not an issue

HP 300 - Print cartridge - 1 x black and 1 x yellow, cyan, magenta - 200 pages
HP 300 - Print cartridge - 1 x black and 1 x yellow, cyan, magenta - 200 pages

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cartridges, 2 Dec. 2013
Easy to replace - no mess no fuss. The printing quality is good too. Worth spending money on as opposed to refills, which can be messy and smudge.

RapidLash Eye Lash Enhancing Serum
RapidLash Eye Lash Enhancing Serum

5.0 out of 5 stars Works - no doubt, 1 Dec. 2013
Having had eye-lash extensions for a few months, that really did not agree with my sensitive eyes I found my own lashes rapidly falling out. I could see gaps in the eyelash line and decided that it was time to do something about it.
Personally, I find it challenging to incorporate something new in my beauty routine daily. I am one of those people that will forget they got a new product and only use it here and there randomly. However, the state of my lashes was so poor that I really did not have a choice but to find a way to follow the instructions.
I have now been using the product for a month and a half and yes I've missed a day or two here and there, but for the most part I have been applying it daily.
Within the first month my lashes grew back and appeared to be longer than before. In the last two weeks they have been appearing thicker and thicker and I feel stronger to touch too.
I can now achieve virtually the same effect that the fakes ones had with two coats of mascara! I will certainly continue using the product - money well spent!

Lock & Lock Stackable Airtight Container Rectangular 1L
Lock & Lock Stackable Airtight Container Rectangular 1L
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing!, 14 Mar. 2012
after reading all the good reviews on amazon I went and purchased two of these and they are absolutely awful!
I am not sure if perhaps I have not got a genuine Lock&Lock product, but a knock off, but the clips are absolutely refusing to stay in place, which obviously makes the content leak all over the place.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2012 12:57 PM BST