Profile for K. Burgess > Reviews

K. Burgess (UK)

Orchard Toys Dotty Dinosaurs
Orchard Toys Dotty Dinosaurs

5.0 out of 5 stars By far our favourite game, 4 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Orchard Toys Dotty Dinosaurs (Toy)
Bought for my son's 3rd birthday with the game of ladybirds both have been hugely successful.
My son already knew his colours and this very quickly taught him his shapes too. The game also greatly helped with his speech, as well as taking turns, dice rolling, and following instructions (which may sound silly but the amount of friends we have round to play whom can't do any of that is shocking!). It is a great introduction into playing board games. We all really enjoy playing this game. Great quality as expected from Orchard Toys.

Marbultopia Marble Run Build & Learn
Marbultopia Marble Run Build & Learn
Offered by Unique Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars winning toy of xmas 2010!, 30 Dec. 2010
Purchased this for my son (3yrs) for Christmas, had a hunch he would like this - I was right!
A great first marble run. Yes it is a little mind boggling to put it together even for a 27 year old! But surely learning to follow instructions and work together as a team is another benefit of this toy.
Dad and grandad invented their own runs too! The boys/men have spent ages playing with this since Christmas Day
Has been the success story of 2010!

Ozbozz My First Scooter
Ozbozz My First Scooter

5.0 out of 5 stars best birthday present!, 18 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Ozbozz My First Scooter (Toy)
Bought this for my son for his 2nd birthday. As did 2 of my friends for their 2 yr olds
It is great - we had no problems putting it together the 4 wheels provide great stability and the scooter is well made
they love scooting around and for 2 yr olds have exceptional scooting skills!
have recommended this to more of my friends as it really is great for getting the kids outside and moving!

Rock n Roll Stepper
Rock n Roll Stepper

2.0 out of 5 stars does it even work?, 31 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Rock n Roll Stepper (Sports)
so have had this for 2 days now and am a little confused as to if it actually does anything. firstly it says to only use for 5 mins a day every other day now not sure anyone would get any results from that??? i have used it for 2 days in a row for 20 mins a time (against the advise but wanted to see if it had any effect) and i do not even ache! last night it leaked some black stuff (luckily on my rug not the carpet. the dvd is the cheesiest thing going and i really dont see how it is going to work??? i have not done exercise in several years so have zero fitness level but feel it would be cheaper and more effective to run up the stairs everyday! would love to hear others experiences and if anyone has a stepper that actually works!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2009 2:58 PM GMT